Stat point Bugged

iChucklez

1 hour ago, Raveniteh said:

I am having issue with 2/3 stat points in Downhill Jam - checked video and text guide but stat point is missing at the place where it should be. I don't recall picking it up but nothing happens when I reach the place where it should be.

3 points that you've might been missing are: at the beginning on the top right (to the right of first valve), on the top of billboard and at the top of building right before you jump down to finish line (to the right of airwalk spot). Check those spots again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raveniteh said:

I am having issue with 2/3 stat points in Downhill Jam - checked video and text guide but stat point is missing at the place where it should be. I don't recall picking it up but nothing happens when I reach the place where it should be.

The places for vert / street / park skater are different.

When i played trough all the skaters for challenges and stat points i noticed 2 patterns and the last skater got me a third one. Was confused first.. Don't know if there are even more. Did someone noticed a 4th one or even more? Dont know if it depends on the skater or its random picked when you selecte the skater the first time. Just some useless stuff i want to know ?

6 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

When i played trough all the skaters for challenges and stat points i noticed 2 patterns and the last skater got me a third one. Was confused first.. Don't know if there are even more. Did someone noticed a 4th one or even more? Dont know if it depends on the skater or its random picked when you selecte the skater the first time. Just some useless stuff i want to know 1f602.png

It's based on the style of the skater so there's only 3.

1 hour ago, MarkMartinFan5 said:

Only glitch with stat points I came across was getting all 3 stat points with a CAS in Downhill Jam and it registered 2/3. Revisited each location multiple times and I got all 3 but the level select says 2/3 and I am 1 short of maxing the CAS.

I've seen a few people already mention it, but the arrangement is dependent on skater style. So there are 3 patterns, dependent on street, park or vert. 

I am going to assume you may have missed the one that I struggled to notice at first. I was convinced I had checked everything.

On downhill jam the 1st stat point for vert styled skaters is right at the start. Situated on a high platform on the right. You have to air up to it the very first hump

I typically pick all street characters when playing so didn't even remember this spot was there. 

It was only when I started going through other characters (vert/park) that I saw it

1 hour ago, SecondGenesis said:

Not on that level, but I was playing as Tony Hawk on The Mall, it said I had 0/3, but there are NO stat points anywhere. I scoured the entire level, and never found one.

Did you make sure to play in classic mode or whatever it's called? The one with the 2 minutes timer on top? You can't get stat points in free skate for example.