Trophy / game thoughts

visighost

I'm excited for this - loved the first one and wasn't aware a sequel existed. Looks like a more polished version of the first one, but otherwise... more of the same mayhem?

I like that there's more trophies than the bronze-only of the original. Nothing appears too tough (though who knows for the 25x combo), and no silly play-100-times grind like in PH1.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, visighost said:

I'm excited for this - loved the first one and wasn't aware a sequel existed. Looks like a more polished version of the first one, but otherwise... more of the same mayhem?

I like that there's more trophies than the bronze-only of the original. Nothing appears too tough (though who knows for the 25x combo), and no silly play-100-times grind like in PH1.

I had never heard of this game before now, but I am definitely intrigued!! Not knowing much about the game otherwise, the trophy list doesn't sound too daunting by the descriptions. Pretty sure I will pick this up at some point!

On 10/09/2020 at 9:20 AM, FiendEliminator said:

I think the Platinum is unobtainable, I've nearly done everything missing a couple hidden objectives but there's 1 that when you meet requirements it doesn't say you have in the menu screen when you check them :<

Heyo quick question about the situation as I see the Plat still 0%

Are you saying that your have unlocked all trophies in your list but the Plat doesn't unlock (after you got the final trophy), or have you unlocked all trophies bar one trophy that is stopping the Platinum from unlocking?

5 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

Heyo quick question about the situation as I see the Plat still 0%

Are you saying that your have unlocked all trophies in your list but the Plat doesn't unlock (after you got the final trophy), or have you unlocked all trophies bar one trophy that is stopping the Platinum from unlocking?

There's a broken gold trophy "The Mask Told Me To" do all Hidden Objectives, I have done it on both main game and DLC. It was broken on PC but they fixed it I assumed they'd learned from the mistake but they didn't so welp.

Edited by FiendEliminator

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone has the platinum on the NA version but not this one & I wonder if there have been any updates? I loved the first game so I'm keen to pick this up. Tempted to just get it anyway but I'm curious if the trophy set is still glitched? It would be pretty sad to have the first game 100% but the second one incomplete by design!

2 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I saw someone has the platinum on the NA version but not this one & I wonder if there have been any updates? I loved the first game so I'm keen to pick this up. Tempted to just get it anyway but I'm curious if the trophy set is still glitched? It would be pretty sad to have the first game 100% but the second one incomplete by design!

I was wondering this too. I noticed someone platted the NA version as well and was curious if the game got a patch or if that person figured out a work around to get the glitched trophy in question to pop.

• 2 months later...

so for all those struggling with the mask told me to, devs are un-contactable as a member of tinybuild has tried to reach out to them with no luck and the trophy has been confirmed glitched not unobtainable we have to randomly restart games until the trophy pops, learned this from their discord server.

Edited by FiendEliminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 5:05 AM, THE_R0GUEN1NJA said:

Hypothetically, would a backed up save with 1 objective to go work if you keep downloading it if it doesn't pop?

Sorry for late reply No it won't random ones bug and you have to keep 100% till it doesn't bug that's how I got the plat, it's really tedious and Devs aren't doing a thing about it so if you want the plat it's just a grin till it pops (stupid I know but not unobtainable plat)

• 2 years later...