What's the longest game you've ever played?

Crzy Minus

Its probably Skyrim or Fallout in terms of getting everything done at around the 180 hour mark. But games I spent the most time on in terms of just enjoying them after the completion would be Forza 2 on Xbox 360 and GTAV on PS4. I'd say I spent close to 500 hours or more on those games. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

Skyrim with all DLC on PS3 I think it was like just past 200hrs, bought it at launch got home excited to play it launched the game and played it for a while then it became pretty much unplayable with the whole lag bs. Still played it in that state for as long as I could until I gave up and waited for a patch.

The WItcher 3 with all DLC close second 

GTA V would also be a close third 

• 8 months later...

Traditional single player campaign? Probably also Persona 5. Took 129 hours for the plat though that does include a small segment of NG+.

Single player game in general might be Slay the Spire. Average run probably lasted 35-40 mins and ive played a few hundred.

Multiplayer game and overall is RuneScape by far though. 313 days in what used to be Rs2, 230 days on the main account in OSRS, and over 300 days playtime on the OSRS ironmeme as well. Over 2 years playtime in total and im sure that number will increase in due time.

I don't have the best of memory, so I'm gonna be estimating a few of these hours, but off the top of my head:

Skyrim (PS3) - about 300 hours, including DLC (bet like 100 of those hours are the loading screens...)

Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - Took about 100-120 or so hours I think for my first playthrough. Had about 175 clocked by the time I was done my second playthrough for the plat

Persona 5 (PS4) - About 80 or so hours, 120 or so after the plat I think (basically replayed most of it for that, as my first playthrough was blind). Persona 5 Royal took me about 100-120 hours, 100%ing it, not skipping any dialogue (but I did "speed read" through some sections I remembered very well).

Suikoden 3 - About 80-90 hours, nearly 100%ing it (obtained all 108 stars, didn't bother to get all recipes/books/etc.)

And of course, the Monster Hunter games are generally insanely fucking long, to the point it's kind of made me hate the series in more recent years tbh.

Also spent around 100-200 hours in some Pokemon games back in the day. This pretty much stopped after the 5th gen though. And none of those games really took me that long to "complete", not even to 100%. Most Pokemon games have only taken me 20-30 hours to beat the Elite Four (or equivalent). Probably spent a good few hundred hours on almost every Smash Bros game since the Gamecube as well (did play N64, but doubt I put anywhere close to 100 hours into it).