Trumpet_Boi_208

Platinum Difficulty

Platinum Difficulty?   16 members have voted

1. 1. How difficult did you personally find the platinum trophy to be?

• 1/10
    • 2/10
    • 3/10
    • 4/10
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Hey y’all. I’ve just started writing a trophy guide for Lonely Mountains: Downhill, and I would like to hold a public vote to determine the difficulty rating of the guide

I’ve been incredibly busy lately, so I will have to further delay the release date of this guide. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience. If all goes well, and I free up some time, then I can submit the guide for review by November 1st.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208

If you need help writing or double checking, I'd be happy to help. I'm about halfway through the game now.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, Christopher said:

If you need help writing or double checking, I'd be happy to help. I'm about halfway through the game now.

Having someone check my writing for errors would be greatly useful for the quality of my guide, and I’d be happy to add you as a contributor. Keep in mind though, there’s a decent volume of content that I plan to cover in the guide, so I’ll add you as a contributor as soon as you’re okay with this.

6 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Having someone check my writing for errors would be greatly useful for the quality of my guide, and I’d be happy to add you as a contributor. Keep in mind though, there’s a decent volume of content that I plan to cover in the guide, so I’ll add you as a contributor as soon as you’re okay with this.

Sounds good, I'll happily help with focus on a  quality. I'll message you if I think there's any content I could add that is beneficial.

14 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

@Trumpet_Boi_208 @Christopher

Just curious but did the guide in progress get scrapped?

I didn't delete the guide. I was working on the guide and made solid progress, since all I needed to do was finish a mini-walkthrough of the bike challenges. However, I stopped because I got caught up in other things, and remained away from the guide for longer than I'm comfortable admitting. I apologize for leaving the project untouched for such a long period of time. I don't have too much free time ATM, but I will resume the guide wherever I can.

On 2021-05-13 at 9:08 PM, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

I didn't delete the guide. I was working on the guide and made solid progress, since all I needed to do was finish a mini-walkthrough of the bike challenges. However, I stopped because I got caught up in other things, and remained away from the guide for longer than I'm comfortable admitting. I apologize for leaving the project untouched for such a long period of time. I don't have too much free time ATM, but I will resume the guide wherever I can.

I hope you find the time and willpower to finish it. :)

Personally haven't found this game that hard, it's more fun than difficult. The night time maps were hard until I realised you could turn the brightness all the way up and it makes them pretty might like day time. The DLC challenges are harder than the base game but even those I beat on the 2nd or 3rd attempt. 

I highly recommend watching the speed run of this game on youtube, when you know the shortcuts you can beat almost every time challenge by 20+ seconds even while taking your time and riding slowly.

NEVER use the boost in one go, tap the boost for short bursts on straights, helps for going up hill or gaining speed / making jumps easier to do.

The hardest part of the game is just finding the shortcuts, but when you know where they all are the games not that hard at all. You just can't be the type of person who doesn't break and holds R2 100% of the time. If you play through the stages one at a time by the end of the game you kinda become a pro. Starting the game was pretty challenging, but by the time I got to the harder maps I knew exactly how to control the bike and what speeds to be to hit every jump even if it was my first time doing them.

I'd highly recommend this game, it's great fun and not THAT hard if you have patience and don't just ride as fast as you can.