A trick or a treat? (Trophy thoughts)

MidnightDragon

Loving the spooky theme to this game, excited about this as much as I was when Halloween Forever was released last year... More Halloween Themed games, so my wife will play with me!!! 

Trophies sound straight forward, and game looks easy enough. Hopefully there arent any grueling trophies, but oh well if there are. I will pick this up on release.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Saw it on sale too for $1.49, barely anyone owns it it seems. I like the trophy art, that is for sure. Better than some AAA game generic arts. heh

@ArabianSwordsman How long it took you to plat and did you get frustrated much or at all?

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Saw it on sale too for $1.49, barely anyone owns it it seems. I like the trophy art, that is for sure. Better than some AAA game generic arts. heh

@ArabianSwordsman How long it took you to plat and did you get frustrated much or at all?

it took me 6/7 hours in-game time. I used custom mode and gave myself 15 lives and made the enemy speed 50% slower movement speed. If you beat the game once you can skip to the end on the other character to save time. To further explain, the game has 2 pairs of witches 2 good, 2 bad but if you beat the game with a good witch only the other good witch can skip to the end. You have to beat the game as a bad witch in-able to skip to the end on the other bad witch if that makes sense. The only time I got frustrated was arcade but that was only because of the stakes of everything lol. Like I said above, if you start up custom and give yourself 15 lives and the 50% slower speed, immediately quit and go to arcade mode and the stuff will transfer over making it super easy. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

it took me 6/7 hours in-game time. I used custom mode and gave myself 15 lives and made the enemy speed 50% slower movement speed. If you beat the game once you can skip to the end on the other character to save time. To further explain, the game has 2 pairs of witches 2 good, 2 bad but if you beat the game with a good witch only the other good witch can skip to the end. You have to beat the game as a bad witch in-able to skip to the end on the other bad witch if that makes sense. The only time I got frustrated was arcade but that was only because of the stakes of everything lol. Like I said above, if you start up custom and give yourself 15 lives and the 50% slower speed, immediately quit and go to arcade mode and the stuff will transfer over making it super easy. 

Thank you for the tip! Bought it. :D

8 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

What? A custom way to trick a trophy requirement, I'll better get it right away before it's being patched lol.

Nah, the game is old now to be patched for that. I was curious the other day about that game, I guess I will add it for Halloween day :) 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Thank you for the tip! Bought it. :D

Anytime! Like I said it’s short only 6 levels but for $1.49 I’m not complaining. I’ll answer any questions you have or you can use the knoef info guide that’s available 

31 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

What? A custom way to trick a trophy requirement, I'll better get it right away before it's being patched lol.

Nah, the game is old now to be patched for that. I was curious the other day about that game, I guess I will add it for Halloween day :) 

lol! Hey you never know with these devs, goosebumps got a random update so anything goes these days

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

• 1 year later...
On 10/9/2021 at 4:01 AM, ArabianSwordsman said:

Glad I stumbled on this. Arcade normal is a struggle. Thank you!

• Like 1

@ArabianSwordsman 

@TheRealClayman

I did Golden Ticket in Story -> Adventure mode (5lifes), choosing last world and killing the boss without any dead and trophy didn't pop. Did it with Praline. You know why? Thanks!

Edit: Done! Do it in Custom with 50%. Popped. i did it in normal with 100% and othing.

Edited by alexhardstyle

• 7 months later...