Trophy thoughts?

Celestial_Lily

The most annoying thing will be getting 30 mounts and fully upgrading 5skilltrees since the mounts have all special Requierements which often involves random loot that can only be opened once a day or by taming mounts which involves killing them a hundred times and hoping they get tamed or by getting high reputation which involves doing the dailys for like a month (but you only get like 5 mounts this way) or other ways that are dreadfull. 

The skilltree you get 3 more or less for free but the other two you unlock later by opening one of the aforementioned chests that can be opened once a day to get a specific item which you need 5 different of (each time you MAYBE get the item (you can buy these items from the auctionhouse but requires starseeds which you get 40k a day but need like 100-150k per item (you also need the starseeds for a bunch of other stuff tough)))

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 8:56 PM, TheNekosphere said:

The most annoying thing will be getting 30 mounts and fully upgrading 5skilltrees since the mounts have all special Requierements which often involves random loot that can only be opened once a day or by taming mounts which involves killing them a hundred times and hoping they get tamed or by getting high reputation which involves doing the dailys for like a month (but you only get like 5 mounts this way) or other ways that are dreadfull. 

The skilltree you get 3 more or less for free but the other two you unlock later by opening one of the aforementioned chests that can be opened once a day to get a specific item which you need 5 different of (each time you MAYBE get the item (you can buy these items from the auctionhouse but requires starseeds which you get 40k a day but need like 100-150k per item (you also need the starseeds for a bunch of other stuff tough)))

100% incorrect. Most annoying is level 40. Already have 6 skill trees maxed and 30 skill points saved up. Already have 20 mounts and I'm not even trying to go for them. I could easily spend star seeds at the MP for the remaining ones but don't feel the need yet. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/11/2020 at 3:00 AM, Stars_of_Sirius said:

100% incorrect. Most annoying is level 40. Already have 6 skill trees maxed and 30 skill points saved up. Already have 20 mounts and I'm not even trying to go for them. I could easily spend star seeds at the MP for the remaining ones but don't feel the need yet. 

Absolutely, level is the Pain

Edited by manotelikas

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 5:57 PM, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

The "recruit 100 Estate workers" trophy, any idea if recruited artisans count towards it? Your estate labour is divided into workers and artisans, so from a glance youd assume artisans dont count, but I can't see any trials to track this trophy either to test it.

Pretty sure they count the same. But don't worry about it too much. You can literally buy 40+ workers per day if you use all the resets at Estate lvl 4 or 30+ at lvl 3. It'll come somewhat naturally on your way to lvl 5.

14 hours ago, thefirstassassin said:

Pretty sure they count the same. But don't worry about it too much. You can literally buy 40+ workers per day if you use all the resets at Estate lvl 4 or 30+ at lvl 3. It'll come somewhat naturally on your way to lvl 5.

Popped the trophy today, can confirm that you can just buy 100 artisans from the market at 1-10 seeds each... far cheaper than refreshing the tavern at 1000+ seeds a time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, InDebt3Fiddy said:

for the pvp trophies would it be easier to level a new character and start to pvp at level 20 because im level 32 now and I aint done any pvp or doesn't it make a difference

Depends on server playerbase, check the queue times and decide from there. Overall though, having multiple characters is more beneficial. More daily seeds and/or estate material.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/01/2021 at 1:40 PM, InDebt3Fiddy said:

for the pvp trophies would it be easier to level a new character and start to pvp at level 20 because im level 32 now and I aint done any pvp or doesn't it make a difference

No, the PVP has less life than a graveyard, you will never get a 15v15 game in a bracket other than lvl28+. There is about 20 dedicated pvpers on the EU server, if they're not pvping then no one will be pvping as there is literally never 30 randoms queuing for it to form a match. Pvp "prime time" seems to be from about 7-9pm (UK) even then there is only ever one game running, so if you miss that, you'll be waiting at least 20-30 minutes in que. 

The trophy list is awful. Let me start by saying, i have nothing against longevity in a meaningful way; puttin hundered hours into an MMO, but this game blocks your progress at every step, consciously (it's designed around squezing you out of money)

It has timed quests for the main campaing? The bosses respawn every 24 hours and if you happen to miss the event, tough luck. Leveling is also a choir... seeling exp boosters for real money, do i need to say more.

I forced myself to level 20, and said... f... this bullshit, deleted it and will never come back.

I think you played the wrong game, because there is nothing of what you've said in Bless Unleashed.

You don't need to pay, there are no 24hrs respawn bosses, level doesn't matter at all, since you can wear A grade items from lvl1 (all what you need is Gear Score and Skill Points for blessings).

On 2021-2-3 at 10:13 PM, ScooloV said:

I think you played the wrong game, because there is nothing of what you've said in Bless Unleashed.

You don't need to pay, there are no 24hrs respawn bosses, level doesn't matter at all, since you can wear A grade items from lvl1 (all what you need is Gear Score and Skill Points for blessings).

Man, i know what i played. Let me expand... i got to the main quest where you have to kill the cyclops and the spider queen. The indication shows 20 hours before next respawn. I tried for several days to catch the moment. That's when i got tired of the waiting game. Don't know what the issue is with those time stamps. My only guess... could it be a region thing, any ideas?

I know about the importance of gear over level; but still, getting to level 40 is annoying. Maybe you got few hundred hours to spear on a game, but it should be balanced in a natural way of leveling; not artificially grindy.

As far as the payment method goes; i asked in the chat present players one time, everyone said, buy an exp boost and farm hordes. So my point stands... it is heavily oriented on spending money trophy wise.

.... and maybe i did play the wrong game, it was a waste of time. 

3 hours ago, giggs_amos said:

The indication shows 20 hours before next respawn.

You mean 20 minutes?

https://bless.gg/bless-unleashed-regional-world-boss-timers

Because respawn rate of Spider Queen and Cyclops is 28 minutes on each channel (there are 4 on EU servers) you can jump between, so usually it requires you to wait like for 5 minutes.

3 hours ago, giggs_amos said:

everyone said, buy an exp boost and farm hordes

Yup, it is easiest way to lvl up almost in every MMORPG. But instead of stupid grind you can actually I don't know... play the game? Dungeons, quests, dailies - tons of it.

About "real money" (made screenshot from auction):

bless.jpg

On level 30 I already have more than 500k of these StarSeed (I got them ingame, no real money) and this is after buying required A-level gear.

So in conclusion I assume that you didn't want to learn game at all and quickly put "p2w garbage" label on it, playing less than 2 days (in MMO genre). I don't want to change your mind, but just want to tell the others what the situation currently is, so they don't make wrong opinion before playing it.

Yes, the game has nothing to offer after you get platinum, so if developers don't add more content (like Ancient Weapons they are adding in spring update) I don't think it makes sense to stay longer than 1 month in it.

Edited by ScooloV
  • Like 1