DLC Delisted

DEI2EK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's disappointing.

I just came back to the game, with the remaster goals to 100% it.. ( even bought a 2nd copy to boost mp)  to find the dlc is gone

Also Looks like i just missed kingdom of amalur dlc too -.-  found a ps3 copy around the time remaster was droped.  And never looked to grab dlc ( didnt think it would be delisted as Its single player title)  

Epic lame sauce

• 2 weeks later...

I'm checking out some games that I intend to buy the DLC's on the PS3, because Sony no longer brings promotion to this platform and therefore I am doing a research for which games I really intend to play without losing money.

Gradually some games and content are being deslisted, whether for license reasons or not. The Kings of Amalur and Brutal Legend DLC's have also been removed, Codemaster games...
HP 2010 was removed due to the remaster, as the contents of ProStreet and Shift are still available for sale.

I am eager to research and get the contents of your favorite games and even games, because if that is not enough sooner or later they can close the game servers.

Edited by LucasDragon570
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since you left me a PM. I will also reply here.

I don't know for sure, but the DLC only adds a few cars and events. Super Sports adds Hyper Cars which you have to select in order to earn the Trophies. The player without the DLC could check if he can pick a Hyper Car. If he does, you can race.