Assassin's Creed IV Steelbook

So it looks like Assassin's Creed IV is gonna have 2 Steelbook designs.

The one from the Skull/Black Chest Edition and Pre order exclusive steelbook

ac4_steelbook_gameleader.jpg

Note: You can buy the steelbook above for €19,95 on Amazon.de, but those pre ordering ACIV ad Amazon.de will get it for free.

Edited by Artemisthemp

Steel book looks swwwweeeet, shame I lost interest after AC2, all the spin offs and 3 just didn't look any good to me, I head some people say AC3 was boring, so I didn't bother. 4 doesn't look that good to me either, my fav was number one, I doubt they'll be going back to altair or ezio anytime soon xD

Most "people" also say that the first game is the worst one and is borderline terrible, lol. AC3 is easily my favorite and 4 looks to top it in a significant way. Not sure if I'll be able to get any of the special versions, but I'm excited , regardless.

• Like 1

After Brotherhood, the series went downhill.  After seeing some videos though, AC4 looks much better than the atrocity that was AC3.  And I love pirates, so..we will see.

The question is, why? The answer is, multiplayer. I hope they don't force on some horrible multiplayer and have 50 ranks to go with but it might be interesting with all the ships and islands.  

The question is, why? The answer is, multiplayer. I hope they don't force on some horrible multiplayer and have 50 ranks to go with but it might be interesting with all the ships and islands.  

I don't think it was multiplayer at all, I actually thought multiplayer was at it's best in Brotherhood, but to each their own.