Keep failing at the first boss!

Radford999

Has anyone got any tips for the first boss? Like seriously for me this is not a 2/10 difficulty! It’s way higher! It’s suppose to take 30 minutes for the platinum. But i’ve been playing for over 4 hours and only beat the first boss once! haha. The part before the boss is easy. But i’m really struggling with the boss. The red circles pretty much hit me everytime. I try and weave my way in between them and always fail. I genuinely have no idea what i’m doing wrong! I feel quite pathetic asking for help on a 2/10 difficulty game haha. But it’s actually really hard for me! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

There's a button to slow down time right?  hold it down and stay at the bottom of the screen and weave between the projectiles .. while obviously holding down fire, don't look at shooting the boss, just focus on not getting hit.

Is there a button to slow down time? It isn't mentioned in the controls section of the game.

I have been staying at the bottom and not looking at the boss itself and trying to avoid projectiles but you go down so easy in this game.

22 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

There's a button to slow down time right?  hold it down and stay at the bottom of the screen and weave between the projectiles .. while obviously holding down fire, don't look at shooting the boss, just focus on not getting hit.

AFAIK, there is no such button. Maybe you mixed things up with Red Death / Project Starship? Could also be me being wrong.

• Like 1

Use the ship which has more life, you can be hit one more time before to die compare the other ships, which can be useful against this boss.

Try also to not being hit a single time before to encounter the first boss, in this way your weapon will do more damage.

Edited by Sombroff
  • Like 1

Use the ship with more lives. I think that's the Blue ship. Then i highly suggest you go straight into the boss, which you will lose a life but will gain a shield for a few seconds which should be enough to move on to the second part where the boss is shooting in a pattern. From there, go towards the bottom of the screen and just weave and dodge whilst shooting. Very effective I found it to be and you should have no trouble.

If you do find yourself struggling, stop shooting and you'll regain your health bar but weave and dodge as best you can. Very easy game for those who have good hand-eye coordination

On 17/10/2020 at 9:13 PM, mareepx said:

Hey, I noticed you manage to get the platinum on this game now - do you have any tips for this first boss?

Yeah finally managed to do it. Not as easy as i thought it was going to be. Give me a FPS on the hardest difficulty and i won’t have a problem. But give me a game like this and i suck lol. Just keep trying. The bit before the first boss is easy. I reached the boss pretty much everytime. 

They way i finally did it was stay at the very bottom of the screen and move side to side to avoid the bullets. Before i was moving up, down, right and left to avoid them. But try not to do that. Just move from left to right. And don’t move quickly. Do it nice and steadily. 

Edited by Radford999

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, ShahinMiah said:

Use the ship with more lives. I think that's the Blue ship. Then i highly suggest you go straight into the boss, which you will lose a life but will gain a shield for a few seconds which should be enough to move on to the second part where the boss is shooting in a pattern. From there, go towards the bottom of the screen and just weave and dodge whilst shooting. Very effective I found it to be and you should have no trouble.

If you do find yourself struggling, stop shooting and you'll regain your health bar but weave and dodge as best you can. Very easy game for those who have good hand-eye coordination

During the Boss fights my health does not seem to regen at all, or its very very slow. But did make progress with your tips so thanks