DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

After playing a few more raids gotta say the raids are pretty fun. ? Just want to share a few puzzle solutions for some of the segments in chapter 2 and 3. Also you can quit in the middle of the raid and change class and have your teammate invite you again.

Chapter 2 blood ritual: have 2 people standing on 2 small bloodpools while the other 2 to kill enemies in the big bloodpool. Once you reached corruption 8-9 switch with your teammate.

Getting 4 idols in the last part in chapter 2: second one you need sun attunement. Third one you need moon attunement. The last one you need 2 teammates to go to both sides and stand on the switch. Have the third player to get the idol. I think one of the problem players who are defending the bloodpool in this segmentare is they like to kill the enemies when they are inside the bloodpool. Think it's better to aggro them when they are a bit faraway from the bloodpool but not too far.

Chapter 3 boss fight: Every time iyo speaks you have to shoot weak points. First type: 1 weak point. Pretty easy. Second type: 2 weak points. 2 of the players should cover each spot. Probably the hardest one since there will always be people fighting enemies adn not shoot on time so it becomes a guessing game. Third one: the weak points will appear in all direction and only the player inside who's fighting the boss can tell which direction to shoot. The final one will trigger without iyo speaking. You need to shoot her hand. If not she will spawn purple oni enemies. Iyo's health bar has 4 stages. The combat doesn't really change but everytime you reached the threshold or have your teammate shoot you out the obelisk will go back to zero and she will spawn a wave of enemies. I think the best way to beat iyo is to be very aggressive while not being too greedy. Perfect parry window attribute on your sword also makes the fight significantly easier. Also it's recommended to have a ronin in chapter 3.

My build as Ronin for chapter 3 and nightmare survival: fast resolve gain from +50% injured resolve gain + bomb pack = constant healing ult, When playing nightmare survival I can use my ult every 10-20 seconds while defending the area. If there's more than one ronin I would switch my charm to sacred iron with super armor for more damege. When fighting iyo save your ult for people who got downed since there aren't too many enemies spawning to build up resolve.

pb28pdF.jpg

Samurai Build: Same build for samurai but changed my ghost weapon to dirt throw to pick off onis. 

Ue5hwsf.jpg

• Like 2

I just finished chapter 3 in the raid and wow, what a journey that was! As someone who was very, very skeptical about this DLC I was pretty blown away by how good it was. Which is unreal considering it was free! I've paid full price for games that weren't this good. The co-op story, the survivals, nightmare story and survival, and the raid are all a lot of fun and in the end I enjoyed this mp far more than the single player story and it's not even close for me. Amazing mp experience and a true co-op adventure in that raid that's for sure! Just my 2 cents for anyone hesitant on it like I was initially.

TL,DR; Play Legends. It's awesome!