DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

22 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

So is it necessary to complete at least one chapter on bronze, silver and gold? I completed the first three on bronze and the other ones on silver, but no trophy. 

I edited my post, though was ultimate truth trophy, for the one are u talking u just need to do all in bronze.

Figured out a temporary solution to it not letting me matchmake with my main internet.  It doesn't use a lot of data to hotspot it with my phone and let's me matchmake.  Only .6 gigs in the 5+ hours I just played and my cap is 20gb.  With other people it's definitely a blast.  Solo it sucks though.

Trophy wise the only one that actually worries me is the raids.  Having done a bunch of silver survivals under ranked ( 30 - 35 with the recommended being 50), with no one having to actually respawn the gold should be doable.  You just need a good group.

I think gold survival might actually be the go to way to get better gear since it gives a lot of stuff at high levels.  Got to just above rank 50 after 4 survival on silver, from around 35.  Not sure if gold story missions are better or not, since I'm still trying to hit 75.

Gold survival is definitely doable even without top tier gears. Got through the final wave on the second attempt with randoms. Definitely need a ronin for healing and reviving. Don't think it's worth doing gold survival rn tho. Took me 50 minutes to get 6 pieces of gear while I can get about 30 pieces in gold story mode spending the same time. The raid is looking to be pretty tough if it's nightmare difficulty. Imagine tons of linked purple oni running to take the area and random debuffs.? Took me multiple attempts to get through the nightmare story mode. For farming gears I find the best level to farm is at The Tale of Uchitsune level. It's pretty short and there aren't a lot of the bulky oni emeny. Took me about 13 minute per run to get 5 pieces of gears. Also tried the first level but there're too many twin enemies. 

EkqUnXeU0AEKbIF?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Mirrors1118

Not sure if it's already been asked, but is the XP gain the same across finishing Bronze / Silver / Gold story missions or do you get more XP doing a Gold one? I assume you would get more for Gold but if not you could just complete Bronze missions over and over again for the all characters to Lv 20 trophy.

3 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Since all the gear is shared, would it be a good idea to level up the other classes on silver missions from the start to be more efficient? Or is that a bad idea since you won't have access to ability upgrades?

I got my Samurai up to Lv 20 and now I'm working on my Hunter, and I dived straight into Gold missions with my current gear. It's not too bad really but I'm still not sure if it's more time efficient or not to play Silver instead.

EDIT: Got ~450 XP from a Silver story mission, and ~650 XP from a Gold one. When you're at the level you're probably just better off doing the Gold for the gear anyway.

Edited by KristophDJHero

6 hours ago, LazyJournalist said:

Why so many people claims about raids gonna be tough as hell? Wouldn't there be difficulty levels like in co-op and survival?

Found this article on GameInformer:

"The raid is where we crank the dial up to 11," Bridges tells us. "You have to come to the raid with a team of four players, you have to have four players to complete it. Players have to work together, it's not an option. When you're in the raid, you'll need to coordinate very carefully. You can't just all go do your own thing, you have to work together as a team."

"Like many other co-op games that offer a raid feature, there will be challenges galore. Complex puzzles, specific mechanics, and a persistent demand for teamwork will all be readily available. Like many raids, teamwork is key. This isn't a run and slash co-op mission, this is a lengthy experience that requires communication, dedication, and expert use of skill."

"We knew the moment we said to our players 'Look, this requires everyone to be working together,' that just means that it's more freedom for someone to mess up their friends. With the raid, we put everyone's life in your hands, in everyone's hands, so don't go in with someone you don't trust."

Edited by Ghost
additional info
  • Like 1

It's a really good addition to the fantastic main game. Absolutely fun even for me who ( most of the time ) hates multiplayer af. But I guess to get these set of trophies to 100% will take many hours. One round takes around 30 minutes and I think the grind for good gear is real. Nevertheless it's definitely worth it.

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

"You have to come to the raid with a team of four players, you have to have four players to complete it.

This says to me there won’t be matchmaking for raids. Which also says to me I won’t be doing the raids. I sincerely hope that isn’t the case but the wording seems pretty definitive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

This says to me there won’t be matchmaking for raids. Which also says to me I won’t be doing the raids. I sincerely hope that isn’t the case but the wording seems pretty definitive.

Lmao, you haven't played Destiny 1, 2, or World of Warcraft 

Raids are super fun and the only way to get high tier equipment 

On 10/18/2020 at 0:53 AM, Spaz said:

I’m going to wait for a DLC trophy guide before I buy this game. 

I really hope this isn’t like the Uncharted 4 Survival DLC, because if that’s the case then I’m just going to get it at an extreme discount, under $20 to be exact. 

Hopefully not, but Raids sound like they are significantly more difficult than everything else.  It sounds like they are going to require a lot of 4 player coordination and possibly not have matchmaking.  I'm really hoping they won't be as bad as survival in U4 though, but it's really hard to say before they release them.  The other 5 trophies aren't too bad.

9 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Gold survival is definitely doable even without top tier gears. Got through the final wave on the second attempt with randoms. Definitely need a ronin for healing and reviving. Don't think it's worth doing gold survival rn tho. Took me 50 minutes to get 6 pieces of gear while I can get about 30 pieces in gold story mode spending the same time. The raid is looking to be pretty tough if it's nightmare difficulty. Imagine tons of twin purple oni running to take the area and random debuffs.? Took me multiple attempts to get through the nightmare story mode. For farming gears I find the best level to farm is at The Tale of Uchitsune level. It's pretty short and there aren't a lot of the bulky oni emeny. Took me about 13 minute per run to get 5 pieces of gears. Also tried the first level but there're too many twin enemies. 

EkqUnXeU0AEKbIF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 

I thought about that after I posted last night.  My only concern now is raids, I have never been a fan of them and am actually pretty disappointed they dropped a trophy for them.  Especially since they made them sound tough. 

Hopefully the raid won't be nightmare difficulty straight up, or will let you choose difficulty.  Higher difficulty the better the loot, but maybe only allow gold first, and then nightmare once finished once.

• Like 1

Fuck i'm traumatized yet by destiny's (1 and 2) raids... i stopped playing destiny 2 after they stopped putting trophies on it...

It was better if they didn't drop a trophy for the raid, now i need to find another 3 dedicated people who talk my language and usually it's not easy...

Any italian here?!?! ??

8 hours ago, Ghost said:

Found this article on GameInformer:

"The raid is where we crank the dial up to 11," Bridges tells us. "You have to come to the raid with a team of four players, you have to have four players to complete it. Players have to work together, it's not an option. When you're in the raid, you'll need to coordinate very carefully. You can't just all go do your own thing, you have to work together as a team."

"Like many other co-op games that offer a raid feature, there will be challenges galore. Complex puzzles, specific mechanics, and a persistent demand for teamwork will all be readily available. Like many raids, teamwork is key. This isn't a run and slash co-op mission, this is a lengthy experience that requires communication, dedication, and expert use of skill."

"We knew the moment we said to our players 'Look, this requires everyone to be working together,' that just means that it's more freedom for someone to mess up their friends. With the raid, we put everyone's life in your hands, in everyone's hands, so don't go in with someone you don't trust."

Bring it on! Until then gear and level up!

• Like 1