What game should i plat next?

Cassio_Legend

Hey guys, I am trying to push my average completion rate by finishing already played games of mine. but i don't know where to start exactly. The trophy advisor isn't really helpful because i don't know how long exactly it would take to plat/100% the game. I would be grateful if i could get any insider tips on which game i should finish next. My main problem is that i start like 10 games at a time and can't manage to finish them. now i want to focus on one game and work my way through my already started games before starting a new one. 

In my opinion,first of all you should finish TLOU, then, while you are playing Dark souls 3, combine it with Batman and/or Diablo lll 

And when you finish one, then start another BUT FINISH THOSE!!!!

edit: You know what can help you? I have a little notebook, I write down the games and I don't turn to the next page until everyone is crossed out

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

edit: You know what can help you? I have a little notebook, I write down the games and I don't turn to the next page until everyone is crossed out

Guess a notebook would be very helpful. i need a visual progress or i loose interesst. how exactly do you write down your goals? only the games or every individual trophy missing? 

5 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Guess a notebook would be very helpful. i need a visual progress or i loose interesst. how exactly do you write down your goals? only the games or every individual trophy missing? 

Only the games, look this is my current page:

• Borderlands
  • Rise of the guardians
  • CSI fatal conspiracy
  • Sly 2
  • Army of 2 Devil's Cartel
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Teenage Ninja Turtles: Danger of the ooze
  • Crysis
  • Dr Who: Eternity clock

no matter how much I like the games on the next page, I finish these first, it helps that I'm a little stubborn
I write 10 games per page, but it'd be easier if you write idk 5 for example

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

no matter how much I like the games on the next page, I finish these first, it helps that I'm a little stubborn
I write 10 games per page, but it'd be easier if you write idk 5 for example

Okay, sounds good. Hopefully i am able to finish all the left games before i buy the ps5 next year.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Hey guys, I am trying to push my average completion rate by finishing already played games of mine. but i don't know where to start exactly. The trophy advisor isn't really helpful because i don't know how long exactly it would take to plat/100% the game. I would be grateful if i could get any insider tips on which game i should finish next. My main problem is that i start like 10 games at a time and can't manage to finish them. now i want to focus on one game and work my way through my already started games before starting a new one. 

finish all 3 crash games

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

The witcher 3. You only have one trophy left for the plat which also shouldn't take that long.

Unfortunately it does. I played witcher 3 in my pre-trophyhunting days and didn't bother about guides. This last trophy only pops close to the end of the main story and is missible. I didn't get it because I killed Keira metz right at the beginning of the story. To get this trophy I have to play around 50 hours. I guess I will replay the game as soon as I get my ps5. 

6 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Unfortunately it does. I played witcher 3 in my pre-trophyhunting days and didn't bother about guides. This last trophy only pops close to the end of the main story and is missible. I didn't get it because I killed Keira metz right at the beginning of the story. To get this trophy I have to play around 50 hours. I guess I will replay the game as soon as I get my ps5. 

Lol you are probably the only person I know who bothered getting all Gwent cards without actively hunting trophies. Plus all headshots and many more. Honestly, with just one trophy left it would be a waste to not use this opportunity imo and you can make your time at least a bit better by skipping dialogue. Up to you but it's the game I'd recommend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

Lol you are probably the only person I know who bothered getting all Gwent cards without actively hunting trophies. Plus all headshots and many more. Honestly, with just one trophy left it would be a waste to not use this opportunity imo and you can make your time at least a bit better by skipping dialogue. Up to you but it's the game I'd recommend.

I know, I just really enjoyed playing gwent. Some days I started the game just to play a few rounds. Guess I was so into the game because it was my first ps4 game. I even opened every single treasure chest. I guess I have seen every single inch of the map. Unfortunately I hated Keira lol. 

On 10/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, Cassio_Legend said:

Invisible, Inc

Should take you 2 weeks at most. Just run around with cloaking and HoloCircuit Overloaders.

Easiest UR you have on your list.

31 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Invisible, Inc

Should take you 2 weeks at most. Just run around with cloaking and HoloCircuit Overloaders.

Easiest UR you have on your list.

You are probably right since you did it already. But i had trouble on the hardest difficulty setting and went on with another game. Do you have any helpful tips? 

Just now, Cassio_Legend said:

You are probably right since you did it already. But i had trouble on the hardest difficulty setting and went on with another game. Do you have any helpful tips? 

Never down anyone and rely on pickpocketing. If possible grab the ping ability asap and use that to manipulate AI pathing.
Think of it more as a puzzle game, rather than a strategy one :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Never down anyone and rely on pickpocketing. If possible grab the ping ability asap and use that to manipulate AI pathing.
Think of it more as a puzzle game, rather than a strategy one :)

Okay thanks. Maybe i will give it a second try after finishing the crash games and TLOU. Would be a shame to let down this opportunity to obtain my rarest platinum yet.