Hello!

OoyahRequiem

Hi there! I'm OoyahRequiem, and I've been around for a couple of weeks, and have decided to upgrade and stay.

I used to be a 360 gamer (where I was Ooyah) but found myself having less and less console time. Portable gaming became my last hope, so I turned to Windows Phone, but the lack of releases led to me playing almost every game available. Somehow, it took me around 105 WP completions to get fed up. I had fun with the WP leaderboards on TA, and met some really nice people there, but I decided that I needed a better platform for my portable gaming. I love JRPG's, so here I am! :)

Am aiming to have a mix of "serious" and casual games on my profile, to suit my mood. Have started too many games currently, but to hell with it! :)

You might see me bouncing around some of the forums, so I hope to get to know some of you better! You guys seem a very friendly bunch!

Thank you for reading, and take good care of yourselves.

Ooyah(Requiem) :)

Welcome !  I see you've been playing Virtue's Last Reward :) I'm going to start paying it soon , How are you enjoying it ?

Hello!

I am really enjoying Virtue so far. One of those games it is best to have blocks of time set aside for, I think... can be hard to follow if one is dipping in and out. Being a visual novel game, it is about 90% reading, 10% gameplay, so thankfully the story is quite good! :) I really like this kind of game, because I value story and characters in a game above all else (both Hotel Dusk and Deadly Premonition would be in my all time top 10 for that reason)... are there any other good visual novel games on Vita, I wonder?

Glad to meet you! I am sorry to hear of the problems you're having with your PSNID. I hope it all works out for you in the end.

:wave: Welcome to the forum

Loving your Bubble Bobble avatar :D

Thank you! After all these years, it is still my favourite game. I would love to play an arcade perfect port of it on the Vita! :)

• Like 1

Hello!

I am really enjoying Virtue so far. One of those games it is best to have blocks of time set aside for, I think... can be hard to follow if one is dipping in and out. Being a visual novel game, it is about 90% reading, 10% gameplay, so thankfully the story is quite good! :) I really like this kind of game, because I value story and characters in a game above all else (both Hotel Dusk and Deadly Premonition would be in my all time top 10 for that reason)... are there any other good visual novel games on Vita, I wonder?

Glad to meet you! I am sorry to hear of the problems you're having with your PSNID. I hope it all works out for you in the end.

Thank you! After all these years, it is still my favourite game. I would love to play an arcade perfect port of it on the Vita! :)

Good , Deadly Premonition is also one of my all time fav games :) , I don't think there is any other visual novel games for the vita , tbh they don't make games like this very often anymore .

• 2 weeks later...