Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

Yeah it was meant as a joke. You have persona avy/sig but you don't have the plat yet :). That is the fun part of forums, the joking around with other members. Here is a helpful thing for the future, if some puts a :) next to a comment, it usually means they are joking and you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Welcome to the Internet, you will need to learn about sarcasm.

Sorry Miss Mayus.

I'll pay attention in class more. As long as musy aint teaching

• Like 1

Zr

I'm sure he didn't mean to insult you, we were trying to help you, and since you're struggling to get, we provided some tips for you. Maybe what Dr meant by your signature was because most people think that a plat is a symbol of "master" and then you can show how boss you are, but that's not a insult. Hopefully you can get it now, focus on the difficult and changing characters and also some costumes, always ask Rise stuff, after some of this you will get, just like Rise says " this will be a breeze".

I'm sure he didn't mean to insult you, we were trying to help you, and since you're struggling to get, we provided some tips for you. Maybe what Dr meant by your signature was because most people think that a plat is a symbol of "master" and then you can show how boss you are, but that's not a insult. Hopefully you can get it now, focus on the difficult and changing characters and also some costumes, always ask Rise stuff, after some of this you will get, just like Rise says " this will be a breeze".

Zr

With all the sarcasm invested in me.

Welcome, to the double post, a well hidden one where the creator leaves two letters in his second post to make it seem like he isn't doubling. A very rare find in the wildest outreach of PSNP :)

Is that my lesson in sarcasm over mayus-senpai??

Wow, you're really something, hopefully you will get okay?

Thanks, I get really Sarcastic when i'm in a pissy mood, and seeing as all I'm getting right now is bad news I really dont know how to calm down from it, I'll send an apology in the morning to you and mayus, when hopefully I'm not in such a pissy mood.

Honestly I never paid attention to the levels and had my social link almost maxed out for Rise and still got the trophy. So don't worry too much about it

It's best to keep her s.Link lvl low. She has different lines on lvl 1 and lvl 2 because she learns enemy scan at lvl 2.

And it's best to not level up any social links because your teammates can cure each other if they are above lvl 2 which will cause you to loose few lines.

I did the trophy twice. And in both cases I didn't pay any attention to it at all. I used a max social link guide and everytime I was in a dungeon I tried to take as many lines as possible.

I made a tabular with every character and every status ailment. I only used Yosuke/Chie/Yukiko until I got the other three and used them afterwards. At first I wanted to take all the lines from the Heaven boss, but I always got the trophy before that. The Heaven Boss has several lines like what element you should use and when some people are taken over.

The only thing I did as fast as possible was the retreat lines. When Rise Social Link is on a specific level you can't get some of these lines. 

I hope that helps a little bit.

I finished my second playthru and no trophy.  I however found a save just before naoto was saved where rise is only at 3 so I am going to try to grind my way to this damned trophy.

I remember that I started my fourth playthrough just to get HRF trophy. It's really easy if you know what to do.

I recommend you to read KAFDC guide on gameFAQ. You should better understand how this trophy works and what you should do to get it.

Just stay on low level don't touch any social links and try farm her lines. Switch your characters sometimes because Rise has new lines for each.
Don't listen to those people who say that they didn't pay attention to social links because It will be a LOT easier if you pay attention to it.

Like I said before only one social link that you should level up is rise's but not too fast. You have to first get her lines when she has no weakness scan and then level up to 2 to get those lines when she has weakness scan.
And remember that she got different lines depending on how your enemy strong is. Sometimes you'll just have to go back to previous dungeons (like yukiko's castle) to get them.
Try to get special boss lines.

Good luck.

Edited by Rollers23

• 1 month later...

just got the trophy on my first playthrough in the magatsu inaba dungeon

line was "teddie is confused, somebody cure him"

didnt even bother grinding for it, i just made sure i used everyone in my party and try to get it naturally.

my MC was level 72 and everyone else was in their high 60's

• 4 months later...

After playing through the game on normal difficulty, I spent a little time in other dungeons like Heaven using other party members I didn't use too much, I tried to lower their health, get them poisoned and hit weaknesses, and got the trophy.

It was easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep getting directed to this guide: http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/65615

but honestly I don't know how to make sense of it, like the first part "Enemies killed with 1 move 1 x 3, 2, 4, = 6" ????

I honestly don't think it's necessary to follow a guide, the most important thing is simply understanding the trophy requirements and how to get the lines. Play through with this in mind, being under-leveled and getting your butt kicked is a good way to fulfil a lot of lines too. If you are almost finishing the game then maybe look at a guide to help but if you don't stress too much and understand the trophy it will likely pop naturally later in the game.

You get two different lines for killing 2, 3 or 4 enemies iirc, that's 3x2=6 xD

So there are two different lines for killing two enemy with one attack,

Two lines for killing two enemies with one attacks,

Two different lines for killing four enemies with one attack,7

Which is six lines in total for them?

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

So there are two different lines for killing two enemy with one attack,

Two lines for killing two enemies with one attacks,

Two different lines for killing four enemies with one attack,7

Which is six lines in total for them?

Yes, I think it was that way. There are actually several situations in which Rise has more than one line. The line you get seems to be random, so you should make sure you hear every possible line for each scenario, good luck with it, I got it while farming status ailment lines :D

• Like 1

I've just printed KADFC guide at the start of Mitsuo's dungeon, already got 60 lines with Yukiko/Chie/Yosuke on Yukiko's castle and bathhouse. Everyone is lvl 31-35, except for Kanji (lvl 25).

It's my first playthrough and i'm following a Max Social link guide, i'll edit with my progress... I hope it works.

Playing on normal.

Edited by Pavani_

Can anyone confirm if it's cumulative across playthroughs?

Am at the heaven dungeon and have hardly used Yoskue and Chie, swapped them out as soon as possible. They are only level 21 and level 29. Does that mean that I probably won't get the dungeon, am I close to the end of the game (No story spoilers pleasse).