New Update Nov.6 - Solo Tours, more Challenges & Crash 4 Crossover

2 hours ago, TMC2k1 said:

I'm doing private match score challenge 1 million. Getting 150 XP for the total score and 150 XP for a 1 million + combo for a combined total of 300 XP. Takes roughly eight seconds once the timer starts for me to do this. 

They did remove some XP gain from previous grinding where you could get 150 XP just for doing private match 250k score challenge, but now there's opportunity to get double the amount of XP for a few more seconds of work so it's not too bad. 

Just curious, what are you doing for your combo? I'm doing two 900's into revert/manual followed by square and triangle spam and I feel like I could be something else to make this go by faster.

Edited by Norava

10 minutes ago, Norava said:

Just curious, what are you doing for your combo? I'm doing a 900 into revert/manual followed by square and triangle spam and I feel like I could be something else to make this go by faster.

I turned on all mods along with double base score cheat. 

I then do a 900 on flat ground, manual, 900, manual, 900 and repeat until I have 100,000x10 score and then stop. It usually takes about 10-11 900s. I usually do the 900s so quick that the manual doesn't even register as a separate trick. Hope that helps. 

Edited by TMC2k1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, TMC2k1 said:

I turned on all mods along with double base score cheat. 

I then do a 900 on flat ground, manual, 900, manual, 900 and repeat until I have 100,000x10 score and then stop. It usually takes about 10-11 900s. I usually do the 900s so quick that the manual doesn't even register as a separate trick. Hope that helps. 

Would it be possible to share a recording of this so I can add it to the guide?

26 minutes ago, DaddiyKenobi said:

I'm confused - what's the best way to get to level 100 now? I specifically never tried to earn that trophy because I didn't wanna do that repetitive stuff on Downtown for 80 hours.. lol

I have no idea. I think its just made the grind take 80 hours now instead of 100 hours. 

I was expecting them to give a decent amount of xp for completing the tours again with other skaters.

Very dissapointed

9 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Haven’t tested it myself yet but according to Reddit the Roswell Get There has been nerfed. You don’t need to do the High Deck gap anymore, just the Low Deck.

Looks like that's correct according to the description. Just checked. Great news for those who had trouble with that gap.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, TMC2k1 said:

Looks like that's correct according to the description. Just checked. Great news for those who had trouble with that gap.

Thats made this get there from one of the hardest to the easiest by far

On 11/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, TMC2k1 said:

Here is the video for all interested. Please feel free to chime in if you found a faster/better method out there. 

https://youtu.be/VCvvURxCLwY

Any idea how long this would take from level 70

On 11/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

Thats made this get there from one of the hardest to the easiest by far

Any idea how long this would take from level 70

I would say roughly 20-25 hours. It took me about 45 mins per level in the 90s. I'm only guestimating from level 70 to 100. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It really is better to do it day by day. I think I started the grind at right about 80. I did one level a day in the 80s. Once I reached 96, I did the last 4 levels in one day because my goal was to get the platinum before my PS5 arrived, haha. I just did it in one hour chunks. 

Edited by TMC2k1
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, TMC2k1 said:

I would say roughly 20-25 hours. It took me about 45 mins per level in the 90s. I'm only guestimating from level 70 to 100. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It really is better to do it day by day. I think I started the grind at right about 80. I did one level a day in the 80s. Once I reached 96, I did the last 4 levels in one day because my goal was to get the platinum before my PS5 arrived, haha. I just did it in one hour chunks. 

With the new update and the ability to crank out 300 xp per 15 seconds (including load times), it was taking me about 20-30 minutes per level in the 90's. The grind is much faster.

4 hours ago, Norava said:

With the new update and the ability to crank out 300 xp per 15 seconds (including load times), it was taking me about 20-30 minutes per level in the 90's. The grind is much faster.

Yeah, my grinding did consist of the 300 XP run.  The problem is I did all my grinding in the online mode. The timer slowed things down at the beginning of each session. Didn't realize you could do the same grind offline. Definitely will be faster than my 20-25 hours in that case. Thanks for the correction!