this game is horrible

melodicmizery

i suggest styaing away from this game even for its sale price its not worth the headache. i generlaly like any pool game no matter how low budget it is, but this one is janky as fuck. no matter how much your ball is on the edge of going into the pocket and how directly lined up you are, the ball most likely wont go in. at somepoint you just start trying to hit the 8 ball with player to to end the game. no matter how much power you use, or if you try to angle the shot at all there seems to be no guidance of where the ball is going to go. it just does what it wants lol. 

you ever go to a carnival and try to shoot a basketball in th hoop and u cant do it because the rim is smaller then the ball. thats basically how this game feels. 

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This a Sabec game so the fact it's a rancid turd, should come as no surprise to anyone.

LOL. i just heard about thm today and so far heard nothing but bad news

well if anyone does get this game i kind of found some tips.
ignore the power meter and kind of feel the hit by looking at the cue stick, always try to tap the pool ball until you nudge it in. might take 4 tries sometimes. when playing against the ai luckily they are awful to, they seem to mimick what you do. if you do a powerfull shot they do the same. as for the 2 player trophies just keep aiming for the 8 ball to get it done as fast as possible

Edited by melodicmizery

13 hours ago, dead_body_eater said:

HAHA! yeah, abysmal dog shit all the way. Just tap it in...best advice for this garbage. Trophies seem to be very unreliable as well. Best to do the respective trophies in one sitting.

i was debating on stacking it since its on sale but after playing it once i dont think im going to. i did get a little better by the time i finished but its so awful lol. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I've already met said requirements a few times so far. No luck. On top of that, I've reset my console to see if that would work. No luck either, but now I'm deleting and reinstalling to see if that works. I swear, this is the last Sabec game I ever play. This company sucks ass.

EDIT: This game's a fucking mess, but I finally landed 2 trophies. Not going to go for anymore, to hell with this shit. It's too buggy and frustrating. 

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even get trophys on my main acc .. does anyone have the same problem?

Update 24.11.2020 19:30

Now I got 4 from 6 trophys .. can't pop the Multiplayer Trophys

Seriously .. what a crappy game

Update 24.11.2020 21:00

Finally 100% .. this game is really a mess

Edited by jayboo1991

i completed it the same day as this post but the trophy descriptions are misleading. the first 2 trophies i got in multiplayer (friends and best friends) as for the win matches and lose matches they dont seem to work in multiplayer, they have to be done against ai or they wont count. so i dunno if that helps anyone. but might help someone in the future.

the ai will always lose they just compltely copy your shot. if you want to force the ai to win then hit the 8 ball in. 

always hit the ball lightly or else it will just bounce out of the pocket no matter how perfectly lined up it is.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

You're right. This game is a piece of crap.

With the price I paid, I expected a budget title, but there are some serious issues with this game:

1. Ball physics don't act like they are supposed to. Normally when there is a ball right at the edge of the hole, its should be easy to knock it in. NOPE. It just bounces out of the hole area.

2. Since when in a game of pool when there is a scratch, (Not a foul), does the opposing player get two shots? In pool there are two different shots, A. The ball in hand where the opposing player gets to move the cue ball anywhere on the table & shoot. B. The opposing player gets to move the ball anywhere on the shooting line up to the second dot on the side of the pool table. You don't even get to move the cue ball.

3. There are absolutely no english shots in this game. You can't aim the cue stick to cause the cue ball to follow the object ball, no jump shots, & no draw shots (which causes the cue ball to roll in reverse).

4. The AI has little to no strategy at all. It usually aims for an object ball without trying to avoid hitting the player's balls.

5. In many cases there are times that I'll strike the 8-ball before I'm supposed to & won't be called for it. Other times, I've struck solid (when I'm solid), without striking the striped & I'll still get called for a foul.

To make matters worse, I'm trying to 100% this game so I can delete it & be done with it. The last achievement I have left is "Champion - Win 5 matches". I've beaten a second player & the CPU combined more than 5 times & still haven't gotten that trophy.

Anyone else having trouble with that? Do you have to win 5 matches in one sitting, or can you turn the game off & come back to it & must rack up 5 wins in one play through? Playing 5 games against the AI is hard to do because it doesn't try to win, it just shoots the balls on the table. I sometimes have to take break from this game.

On 2/11/2021 at 9:43 PM, Bigbossman1202 said:

You're right. This game is a piece of crap.

With the price I paid, I expected a budget title, but there are some serious issues with this game:

1. Ball physics don't act like they are supposed to. Normally when there is a ball right at the edge of the hole, its should be easy to knock it in. NOPE. It just bounces out of the hole area.

2. Since when in a game of pool when there is a scratch, (Not a foul), does the opposing player get two shots? In pool there are two different shots, A. The ball in hand where the opposing player gets to move the cue ball anywhere on the table & shoot. B. The opposing player gets to move the ball anywhere on the shooting line up to the second dot on the side of the pool table. You don't even get to move the cue ball.

3. There are absolutely no english shots in this game. You can't aim the cue stick to cause the cue ball to follow the object ball, no jump shots, & no draw shots (which causes the cue ball to roll in reverse).

4. The AI has little to no strategy at all. It usually aims for an object ball without trying to avoid hitting the player's balls.

5. In many cases there are times that I'll strike the 8-ball before I'm supposed to & won't be called for it. Other times, I've struck solid (when I'm solid), without striking the striped & I'll still get called for a foul.

To make matters worse, I'm trying to 100% this game so I can delete it & be done with it. The last achievement I have left is "Champion - Win 5 matches". I've beaten a second player & the CPU combined more than 5 times & still haven't gotten that trophy.

Anyone else having trouble with that? Do you have to win 5 matches in one sitting, or can you turn the game off & come back to it & must rack up 5 wins in one play through? Playing 5 games against the AI is hard to do because it doesn't try to win, it just shoots the balls on the table. I sometimes have to take break from this game.

it has to be against the ai, i did mine in one sitting but im not sure if it matters. it was quite frusterating getting wins

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Conker said:

So how do i unlock these 2 player trophies?? 

I have done them with either player losing by potting black, even won game properly and nothing?? Yet the other trophies have unlocked fine

I haven’t played this game, but other Sabec games with similar two players trophies (Chess, Checkers). If it works the same way, then I got the trophies to unlock by using a second controller logged in as guest. Playing on a single controller didn’t seem to work.

I hope this helps.

16 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

I haven’t played this game, but other Sabec games with similar two players trophies (Chess, Checkers). If it works the same way, then I got the trophies to unlock by using a second controller logged in as guest. Playing on a single controller didn’t seem to work.

I hope this helps.

Tried using guest account for player 2 winning both ways and still the 2 player trophies won’t unlock, maybe I should try deleting game , re-installing  and trying again?

Edited by Conker

Ok I still can’t get either of the 2 player trophies, i deleted and re-installed game and still nothing, Im so lost on what to do??

i have had 2 controller as guest, a account, pot black ball to lose, win , player 1 pot black ball and win, 

any ideas are appreciated, so,frosting when the ones against ai all unlocked fine