Think they'll fix this now?

skazzzz4

I just got the new DLC done. At first I was annoyed & thought of it as an unwelcome surprise but it's much better than the last DLC in terms of both the game & the trophies.

For the trophies you just have to do 2 playthroughs, one good date & one bad one. It's no issue to ace the crane game & you can have a bit of fun on the bad date run by putting together a slide of all your worst photos. The siblings trophy is just for being a dick to your sister via sms. All pretty standard stuff. I thought the carousel scene looked stunning.

Hopefully that's the last DLC. I might have spent more on this game than summer lesson at this point. It's a better game but still. DLC for a 100% game, something about that really rubs me the wrong way (despite enabling it this time around).

That sucks about the US stack btw. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 4:11 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

So I've found this site.... http://focusonyou.smilegateentertainment.com/index.html

There's an email at the bottom that might be worth trying: [email protected]

Thanks I'm going to email them & hope someone relevant sees it. I'll try to tell them I'd buy a complete edition stack or two if the USA stack was up, maybe that might help encourage them. I'm also going to politely express my disdain over the addition of all that DLC which I doubt will make a difference but it's gotta be done. 

Just noticed ANOTHER bloody DLC this morning. This time it's free. Game just has to be updated no store download this time. I got first achiever back on this stack & it's staying that way (till the next stupid DLC) 'cause that was actually on 0.0% for psn achievers this time around. What a prestigious achievement ay...

To get the Christmas event trophy just need to change the system date to Dec 25 & when you load the game the Christmas event will happen. It took 10 times longer to update the game, setup the VR & change the system date than it did to watch that event & pop the trophy. Not how I wanted to spend precious pre-work time but it's done & now I've gotta get ready for work :(

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Thanks I'm going to email them & hope someone relevant sees it. I'll try to tell them I'd buy a complete edition stack or two if the USA stack was up, maybe that might help encourage them. I'm also going to politely express my disdain over the addition of all that DLC which I doubt will make a difference but it's gotta be done. 

Just noticed ANOTHER bloody DLC this morning. This time it's free. Game just has to be updated no store download this time. I got first achiever back on this stack & it's staying that way (till the next stupid DLC) 'cause that was actually on 0.0% for psn achievers this time around. What a prestigious achievement ay...

To get the Christmas event trophy just need to change the system date to Dec 25 & when you load the game the Christmas event will happen. It took 10 times longer to update the game, setup the VR & change the system date than it did to watch that event & pop the trophy. Not how I wanted to spend precious pre-work time but it's done & now I've gotta get ready for work :(

Good luck, I'll try emailing them too

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

The scene was hilarious though ?. That new email seems promising.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 7:31 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

The scene was hilarious though 1f61c.png. That new email seems promising.

New email worked! I just got this response:

Hello Alex,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of using the game.

We checked regarding that problem and discovered some issues.
Now, we modified it quickly using the information you gave us.

Please play again and check out the Christmas event that starts on December 24th and take a new Christmas Costume.

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Thank you again and have a sparkling day with FOCUS on YOU!
Sincerely, Dev.

imgur link to email screenshot 

https://imgur.com/gallery/tIvKoGF

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

Platinum you say... 

1f601.png

Well, I had the platinum around 2 months ago. Looks like somehow it got wiped out and I'm back at 0% again. Guess I'm playing this again, I'm not looking forward to doing the RNG trophies again.

EDIT: I could have sworn this had a platinum, I'm dumb.

Edited by skazzzz4
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 7:46 PM, Thropy_Croissant said:

Holy shit they did it ! This is a xmas miracle !!!!

Thanks for finding the email! I really think that’s what finally did the trick! ?

edit: I also love this conversation between a milk dud and a croissant

Edited by Orenn16