Trophies Are Beyond Glitched

JoshtolaRhul

The last four (FOUR!) trophies I needed for the platinum glitched on me.

Bullseye
Piece de Resistance
Bottom’s Up
Fresh Threads

Attempted to reload, tried a different console, tried a few of the collectibles again, and nothing’s going. Checked Ubisoft Connect and saw that it only tracked roughly half of all the collectibles. Definitely did not enjoy the game enough to attempt a second/third/fourth pass through. What a friggin bummer.

Edited by CommanderMagnus
  • Like 1

You and me both, homie. Except for me it's just the Piece de Resistance.  Spent a couple hours doing it this morning, but since I did one or two with a seperate character I'm assuming that's why it glitched as I didn't read that you shouldn't swap characters.  Stupid. Just gonna play valhalla and bugsnax until I see a patch is released that fixes it. 

16 hours ago, PLATnumb-- said:

You and me both, homie. Except for me it's just the Piece de Resistance.  Spent a couple hours doing it this morning, but since I did one or two with a seperate character I'm assuming that's why it glitched as I didn't read that you shouldn't swap characters.  Stupid. Just gonna play valhalla and bugsnax until I see a patch is released that fixes it. 

You can just go to the ones u used a different character on and reposter them with the one u did the rest with

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

You can just go to the ones u used a different character on and reposter them with the one I did the rest with

I can confirm this!

I just did it and got the trophy! Thank you! ?
I don‘t have to start a new game and do it all over again, bruh. ?

Edited by Benjiunkix

7 hours ago, Benjiunkix said:

Really?

That's what everyone's been saying in other posts lol I personally ended up using 1 character for all but like 2 missions cause the 1 you are made to recruit when u start the game was just badass on his stats I kept him lol

But everywhere I've seen people with problems with the posters cause they switched characters was being told to just redo those with the character they did the majority of them with

17 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

You can just go to the ones u used a different character on and reposter them with the one u did the rest with

Sadly I did do that, as I did 1-47 with the same character and just repasted over what was already there and didn't get it.  Just backed up my save to a USB and starting a new game to do them all on one run/one character.  Wish me luck!

20 minutes ago, PLATnumb-- said:

Sadly I did do that, as I did 1-47 with the same character and just repasted over what was already there and didn't get it.  Just backed up my save to a USB and starting a new game to do them all on one run/one character.  Wish me luck!

After doing all paste up, drinks , and darts with one character twice (over a few days) I started a new game, went and got a construction worker and did ALL of them in one sitting. All three trophies popped partway through on ones I had done before. Tracking is BUSTED

1 minute ago, Jables4889 said:

After doing all paste up, drinks , and darts with one character twice (over a few days) I started a new game, went and got a construction worker and did ALL of them in one sitting. All three trophies popped partway through on ones I had done before. Tracking is BUSTED

This gives me hope that my paste up will pop as well.  Thanks man.  Glad they popped for you!

Argjfhkj, I was just cleaning everything up and Piece de Resistance and Fresh Threads aren't unlocking for me. The Paste Ups aren't as big of a deal, as I could just go through and do them all again in one session, as I've seen people have luck with that. Tedious? Sure. Annoying? Absolutely. Still, doable.

But what am I supposed to do about spending money on clothing? I didn't know this was terribly glitched initially, so I spent about 72k at once with a single character, then did at lest 36k with the same character (after doing stuff with another character in between) just now. I have no money left. It is not easy to get money in this game once the story is complete. It would certainly take an ungodly amount of time to build it back up post game and I really don't want to play through everything again on a new save just to get enough money.

So what are my options now? Just sit around and hope that Ubisoft gets around to patching this?

It's just really infuriating that a game based around the sole idea of switching characters frequently wouldn't have figured out how to actively track trophy progression across multiple characters. Sheer incompetence. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheTominator007 said:

It's just really infuriating that a game based around the sole idea of switching characters frequently wouldn't have figured out how to actively track trophy progression across multiple characters. Sheer incompetence. 

This.

I've been mostly playing with one character I really liked, even though she wasn't anything special skill-wise but she was pretty :P And still the glitched trophies didn't pop.