Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

For Crash & Burn you just have to upset all three first dates (keep an eye on your relationship stats during conversations and you can see how much your choices are impacting things). Then when after you select 2 of them for second dates they should both decline which will give you the trophy.

I don't know about the Smooth Criminal one

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, deathskitten said:

For Crash & Burn you just have to upset all three first dates (keep an eye on your relationship stats during conversations and you can see how much your choices are impacting things). Then when after you select 2 of them for second dates they should both decline which will give you the trophy.

I don't know about the Smooth Criminal one

I'm trying to figure out who the easiest 3 to upset are

11 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thank you. I figured this one out. I hope I can figure Smooth Criminal out. 

I found the answer to Smooth Criminal during a random Google search 

For my profile I chose; Education, Arts & Culture, Partying, Music, & Libra since Maya likes the similarities in interests.
Date One

1. Spanish
2. Guess
3. Music
4. Love it
5. Electronic
6. I love festivals
7. Extrovert
8. Do you miss home
9. Admiration
10. Laugh it off

Date one complete and a huge success. Make sure to choose Maya to advance to date two.
Date Two

1. Dare
2. Accept

3. Eat something without using her hands
4. Truth
5. Role-play
6. What do you think of Vinny/Me
7. Another Round
8. Truth
9. Rob a Bank (achievement)

Thanks for your help!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I found the answer to Smooth Criminal during a random Google search 

For my profile I chose; Education, Arts & Culture, Partying, Music, & Libra since Maya likes the similarities in interests.
Date One

1. Spanish
2. Guess
3. Music
4. Love it
5. Electronic
6. I love festivals
7. Extrovert
8. Do you miss home
9. Admiration
10. Laugh it off

Date one complete and a huge success. Make sure to choose Maya to advance to date two.
Date Two

1. Dare
2. Accept

3. Eat something without using her hands
4. Truth
5. Role-play
6. What do you think of Vinny/Me
7. Another Round
8. Truth
9. Rob a Bank (achievement)

Thanks for your help!

what about twerk?

Thanks @Tripple_Barnett for the Smooth Criminal walkthrough.

I actually managed to get both Smooth Criminal and Booty Call in the same run because twerking was the first dare and I could just apply your walkthrough.

Profile picture: Machu Picchu

Industry: Creative

Interests: Travel, Technology, Arts & culture

Star sign: Leo

After the first date Maya was at 100%.

Edited by woggly4
Typo
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, woggly4 said:

Thanks @Tripple_Barnett for the Smooth Criminal walkthrough.

I actually managed to get both Smooth Criminal and Booty Call in the same run because twerking was the first dare and I could just apply your walkthrough.

Profile picture: Machu Picchu

Industry: Creative

Interests: Travel, Technology, Arts & culture

Star sign: Leo

After the first date Maya was at 100%.

Congrats, I'm happy to help. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 8:07 PM, Jimmy947 said:

Some nice easy trophies in this but man some of the acting is SO cringe!

Shaina’s panic attack was definitely a highlight ?1f3fc.png‍♂️

Is it just me or are all of these girls highly irritating?

You mean Saffron? Shaina is probably the best choice all around, Paige and Saffron grew on me on later dates.

• 8 months later...
On 22/11/2020 at 2:53 PM, woggly4 said:

Profile picture: Machu Picchu... Industry: Creative... Interests: Travel, Technology, Arts & Culture... 

Star sign: Leo - mine's different but the rest is the same.  I'm not sure if these have an impact on the choices we get offered... I could be wrong but yeah got the two trophies on one go as well having used a similar profile. 

On 23/11/2020 at 1:07 AM, Jimmy947 said:

Shaina’s (edit: Saffron) panic attack was definitely a highlight... Is it just me or are all of these girls highly irritating?

I don't know how one should act or behave in a panic attack, do we actually now have standards on how it should have gone? ? 

Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, as the saying goes. I'm sure a lot of women too find some habits and attitudes of men to be irritating.  It's supposed to be a cliche on a profile of characters be it male or female. I could probably say the two men are irritating as well but why would I say something that?

Now that it had been established that you didn't fancy the acting in this game then you're definitely NOT going to like Night Book as well ?

Edited by Eispan
v1.2 clarifications...

• 8 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, CuteBoringLove said:

You mean Saffron? Shaina is probably the best choice all around, Paige and Saffron grew on me on later dates.

LOL, I love comments like these.  I said this to some of my friends to when describing this game.  I was like...so I went on a date, and she was really intriguing and then I'm like j/k it's the game.

On 11/6/2021 at 8:33 PM, Eispan said:

Star sign: Leo - mine's different but the rest is the same.  I'm not sure if these have an impact on the choices we get offered... I could be wrong but yeah got the two trophies on one go as well having used a similar profile. 

I don't know how one should act or behave in a panic attack, do we actually now have standards on how it should have gone? 1f610.png 

Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, as the saying goes. I'm sure a lot of women too find some habits and attitudes of men to be irritating.  It's supposed to be a cliche on a profile of characters be it male or female. I could probably say the two men are irritating as well but why would I say something that?

Now that it had been established that you didn't fancy the acting in this game then you're definitely NOT going to like Night Book as well 1f62c.png

Yeah so with the Panic Attack whether you Phone for Help or Stay doesn't matter, or it won't affect your chances for a 3rd Date with her.  It's the other things in the 2nd date, namely the choices and your reactions or sharing or not/agreeing with the cards or not.  I called for Help for her, and then chose her for my 3rd Date and still got it, and the Successful 3rd Date trofe.

As far as your profile, it's mostly irrelevant and doesn't really have any affect on the game that I noticed.  I literally used the same profile every time I played and unlocked everything.

Finance, Travel, Music, Sports, Gemini - which is me IRL, except Travel....mehhh maybe.  Saffron told me both times that are signs aren't compatibile yet that didn't matter.  

For Crash & Burn I used Paige, Grace, and Shaina, Shaina is so nice I wasn't sure if she didn't like me or not, so I chose Grace and Paige for Date 2 of whom I know I pissed off.

For Maya its like the First Dare is Twerk, and then when you do "go another round", you choose Truth and you can do the Rob the Bank in the same run.  I did it in separate runs, as I didn't use a guide.

------------------

I highly enjoyed the game, I guess I liked seeing the interactions of real people, and I thought Vinny was a charming dude, I think the women were cast pretty well and were supposed to be different.  I did have a thought that they certainly weren't American because they weren't shady and scandalous enough, LOL.  I guess I'm a sucker for Euro accents and enjoyed their conversations.  It would have been nice after plat to be able to view the rest of the scenes that you hadn't already, i'm like 366/756, it's like I'm not going to play through blindly for each possible answer to see every little reaction.

I honestly liked Shaina the best, maybe it's because I'm 40 I dunno, I just thought she was a good mix of fun and I could kind of deal with the fact that she lived with her parents, it's like whatever.  She drank but wasn't a lush, seemed fun to talk to, was a gamer.  

Paige was an absolute ball buster, and honestly the only one in the game who had the "curveball".  Like the others, and maybe this is just based on how good you are at reading people, pretty much everyone I succeeded at on my first date through 3rd, except Paige.  Because of the curveball.  It's almost disappointing to, that none of the others really had that big of an issue that you had to deal with or address, and Paige gives you no indication that it's coming.  I suppose the game wouldn't be that fun, if everyone had a "i didn't tell you this" issue and it screwed you over, but a few more suprises would have been nice.

I loved the games to, that were done on each 2nd date, I was like this is really unique.  I honestly was thinking I wish we had some type of cool dating service like that here in the US, but I don't know if the thing or system was even real or if it was just made up for the game.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1