2 ps5 can play the same ps4 game simultaneously?

AmazingNoeder

This is just by curiosity,as here in brazil if u sell ur 2 kidneys u still can't afford 2 ps5.... and u just die....yeah....this shit here cost 5 k = 5 minimum wage per months.....

But I wonder...how many consoles with the same game can be played simultaneously?

For example u can autobots with 2 ps4 using 1 digital game,could u use the same game to boost a 4 people trophy with 2 ps5 and 2 ps4?

Anyone have a clue about how this "share system" accounts works?

If is exactly like the ps4 with the primary and secondary one?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Surprisingly, PS5 and PS4 are separated which means you can activate the same account as primary PS4 and primary PS5 at the same time so yeah you can play on 2 PS5s and 2 PS4s.

Well well well,looks like some crazy autoboosts gonna happen hehe

But...I guess I can't play with myself online using they can I?

I mean ps4 with my main and ps5 with main in the same lobby

54 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Well well well,looks like some crazy autoboosts gonna happen hehe

But...I guess I can't play with myself online using they can I?

I mean ps4 with my main and ps5 with main in the same lobby

I don’t think you can do that with online games... only offline games 

3 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

This is just by curiosity,as here in brazil if u sell ur 2 kidneys u still can't afford 2 ps5.... and u just die....yeah....this shit here cost 5 k = 5 minimum wage per months.....

But I wonder...how many consoles with the same game can be played simultaneously?

For example u can autobots with 2 ps4 using 1 digital game,could u use the same game to boost a 4 people trophy with 2 ps5 and 2 ps4?

Anyone have a clue about how this "share system" accounts works?

If is exactly like the ps4 with the primary and secondary one?

I doubt it a 4 console autoboost is possible with 1 digital game only.

(I'm totally interested on that lol).

Let's say account "main_account" holds your digital license.

Your PS4_01 will use "main_account" as secondary.

Activate PS4_02 as primary and use "another_account_01" there.

Now we go to PS5:

PS5_01 will be primary and use "another_account_02".

That would force you to use "main_account" as secondary again on PS5_02.

I know you can login all 4 Playstation devices at same time, so that would avoid logging in "main_account" on PS5 and automatically logging off on PS4, but I'm not sure how backwards compatibility works currently, but definitely the online game server wouldn't allow "main_account" to be online there twice.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Surprisingly, PS5 and PS4 are separated which means you can activate the same account as primary PS4 and primary PS5 at the same time so yeah you can play on 2 PS5s and 2 PS4s.

So glad they are separated. I just boosted all Doom eternal multiplayer trophies using 2 PS4's and 1 PS5.

14 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

So glad they are separated. I just boosted all Doom eternal multiplayer trophies using 2 PS4's and 1 PS5.

i want that :(. but i have to wait.

i'm settling on completing some of the double system online trophy's myself (tropico 4 is one).

7 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

So the answer is that with 1 digital game you can autoboost,with 3 consoles,the share account system in ps5 is the same like the ps4 right?

Cuz if the ps5 was like ps3...ooo boy we could do a 5 consoles autoboost,I was just wondering how the ps5 share account works

The answer is that PS5 Sharing system is not limited by the PS4 sharing system limit. With that said, you can use 4 devices with 1 digital game. just like how the PS3 has its own sharing system. Hope my answer is clear ?

here is the official playstation page explaining it a little

Edited by MohandGamer7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MohandGamer7 said:

The answer is that PS5 Sharing system is not limited by the PS4 sharing system limit. With that said, you can use 4 devices with 1 digital game. just like how the PS3 has its own sharing system. Hope my answer is clear 1f601.png

here is the official playstation page explaining it a little

I get it,a shame that u can't autoboost with 4 consoles as 2 of them need to be logged on ur account as primary and u can't play online with yourself