3 new trophies, 5 removed from vanilla game

REMOVED:
crossbow colossus
island hopper
mooteorologist
pre-emptor
till death do us part

NEW TROPHIES:
Light of hope - Awarded for filling your companions' hearts with hope.

Magic moments - Awarded for spending some quality time with a special someone.

Savious of the Tockles - Awarded for saving all the worlds of the past from certain destruction.

8 minutes ago, Txustrilla said:

So it will be easier?

No lol, the ones they removed are ones that required traveling the map looking for specific points (takes 20 minutes total with a map of all the locations) and a battle trophy for hitting an enemy before a battle begins (on the world map)

The ones they added are actually a bit more grind heavy as they require Persona style interactions throughout the game to raise bond levels.

21 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I absolutely adore this game and it's honestly one of my favourite RPG's of all time, well worth a look for anyone into the franchise and has never played it before.

Ditto back at ya!! Incredible how a game that was on the sidelines of heavy hitter from Square Enix, turned out to be their best one this generation.

That comes from a colossal fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

yeah I’m starting to have second thoughts about this release

might cancel my pre-order and stick with the original for trophies, and play the definitive version on switch

Keep in mind that the music from the original version is much, much worse.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 6:01 PM, Spraragen88 said:

No lol, the ones they removed are ones that required traveling the map looking for specific points (takes 20 minutes total with a map of all the locations) and a battle trophy for hitting an enemy before a battle begins (on the world map)

The ones they added are actually a bit more grind heavy as they require Persona style interactions throughout the game to raise bond levels.

Not really Magic Moments is essentially the same thing as "Till death do us Part" and the trophy you're talking about is an unmissable story trophy.

Edited by Lukesk11135
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 10:45 AM, Alos88 said:

Keep in mind that the music from the original version is much, much worse.

Side by side comparison also shows the new version (S) actually has worse graphics as it is a direct port of the Switch version which in itself had to downgrade graphics to play properly.

So this version has worse graphics and better music...