Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

I’m confused about something and I can’t be the only one. I went to the PlayStation Store to pre-order it... It says PS4 & PS5 right in the title, but just below that it also says PS5 and Playable on PS5 only. So which is it? There’s obviously a PS4 version or there wouldn’t be a PS4 trophy list. Do I have to get the physical copy to play on PS4 or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

I’m confused about something and I can’t be the only one. I went to the PlayStation Store to pre-order it... It says PS4 & PS5 right in the title, but just below that it also says PS5 and Playable on PS5 only. So which is it? There’s obviously a PS4 version or there wouldn’t be a PS4 trophy list. Do I have to get the physical copy to play on PS4 or am I missing something?

I believe it's just like the disc copies. The PS4 version includes both the PS4 version and a free upgrade to PS5, while the PS5 version only works on the PS5.

Edited by kanzenchaos

1 hour ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

EDIT: Nevermind, misread the post. 

Edited by Killbomb

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.12.2020 at 3:03 AM, Psychedout said:

Anyone know if there's any missables?

0 – if you make a save before the final dungeon (Point of No Return – the game will notify you when this happens). So be sure to make a Manual Save when the game warns you of the Point of No Return. Technically, “Look, No Hands!” could also be missed if you’ve already completed all Vaults (they close after finding all items in them), but this trophy should come naturally before then.