Challenger Trophy

ferna90

I think that its a problem with this trophy. The trophy challenguer not progress the percentaje on PS5. I have 9 challengues done and progress stop in 6% and not increase.

Someone has the same problem that the percentaje of the trophy does not increase?

Edited by ferna90
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ferna90 said:

I think that its a problem with this trophy. The trophy challenguer not progress the percentaje on PS5. I have 9 challengues done and progress stop in 6% and not increase.

Someone has the same problem that the percentaje of the trophy does not increase?

I have the same problem. The stats say that i have completed 11 challenges and trophy progress shows 4%. Hopefully it's just a progression bug and unlocks when supposed to.

1 hour ago, prosandude69 said:

I have the same problem. The stats say that i have completed 11 challenges and trophy progress shows 4%. Hopefully it's just a progression bug and unlocks when supposed to.

I think that the trophy will pop when we complete 50 challenges. Today, the game is in maintenance. I hope that fix this issue.

40 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Look in your Profile, there you can see how many Challenges you already have completed.

I know it this one but on PS5 the progression in the trophies stopped in 6% and it doesnt increase although I complete new challenges. The same that happens on a roll trophy in a few users.

Do you switch between PS4 and PS5 version of the game ?

I have the same issue, but i mainly play on PS4 ... i completed my last challenges on PS4 ... so maybe it will update on PS5 side when i will complete a challenge on PS5 side ? Ôô

Edited by seblegamer

Ok the trophy is definitely bugged, completed 50 challenges while the trophy percentage stuck at 6% and nothing popped. 

if your percentage is stuck it is better to stop doing challenge for now. Or at least never complete 50 challenges yet.

Edited by MdodoBat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finally done with the game, until the trophy fix patch of course. 

The last worm standing win trophy (I have 7 wins) and the 50 daily challenges trophy (I have 51, the tracker is stuck at 6%) are definitely bugged for me.

Geared Up trophy (unlocking all customisation items) seems to be bugged for most, with only 1 achiever so far, so I've decided to sit on my last item purchase. I have the necessary coins for it, but I won't buy that last item until I know it's fixed.

I got all the other trophies without any issue.

They responded to my messages on twitter, on their discord server and also to my ticket on their support website. They say that they know about the trophy issues and they're working on a fix. Hopefully, they'll fix all the issues asap.

• Like 1