Annual Ps Vita games for Ps+ ?

Vivinho333

I'm going to make a guess @ what the annual games will be

1. Littlebigplanet vita ( LBP2 and LBPK have been already annual titles so it fits the pattern)

2. Resistance Burning Skies ( Sony Shooter, Killzone is still a new game and can still make them money)

3. Soul Sacrifice ( Wild Card)

1. Littlebigplanet vita ( LBP2 and LBPK have been already annual titles so it fits the pattern)

2. Resistance Burning Skies ( Sony Shooter, Killzone is still a new game and can still make them money)

I dont think soul sacrifice, with delta coming out, I am sure they would still like to milk it. I can see resistance as a pretty good option though

I dont think soul sacrifice, with delta coming out, I am sure they would still like to milk it. I can see resistance as a pretty good option though

you're probably right.

I think a more likely option instead of Soul Sacrifice would be Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ( Single Player game like Infamous 2 or Gravity Rush)

Edited by Absolute Brawl3r

you're probably right.

I think a more likely option instead of Soul Sacrifice would be Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ( Single Player game like Infamous 2 or Gravity Rush)

Or itll end up being little deviants. I could see hot shots international as a likely candidate

This is the exact list i predicted 6 months ago but... RBS cannot join the IGC becuase it's not available in most European PS Stores.

A Lego Lord of the Rings has already come out in Plus August so I doubt about the Lego Marvel, and I know LBP is (very) possible but I hope Sony knows that everyone who has a Vita now in this days already have LBP or don't wanna play it, so I give my shots (optimistic of course) :
- AC 3
- Disney Epic Mickey

This is the exact list i predicted 6 months ago but... RBS cannot join the IGC becuase it's not available in most European PS Stores.

Oh and I check it out just now and RBS is available on my PS Store..

Edited by Vivinho333