platinum already?

jelkeh11

18 minutes ago, jelkeh11 said:

how did someone already got the platinum trophy? early access?

Could be early access, press/review copies, retailers giving out a physical copy early, QA testers from the company etc. There could be a bunch of reasons. Assume that with every single game this might happen.

30 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, then it's a trophy cheater.

Or a no life playing this game like ... a lot ! (too much !! XD) 

I saw someone playing with level 49 yesterday, and I think we can all agree to say that lvl 50 trophy should be the last trophy earned ^^

I did all Challenges every day since Release, I have 28 now, you need 50 for the Trophy. You only can do 3 a day. There was no early access or early servers. It must be a Developer.

42 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, then it's a trophy cheater.

No, there are no data on the Playstation, it's all on the server. And it's impossible to hack or cheat Trophies at a PS 4. It must be a Developer.

43 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I did all Challenges every day since Release, I have 28 now, you need 50 for the Trophy. You only can do 3 a day. There was no early access or early servers. It must be a Developer.

No, there are no data on the Playstation, it's all on the server. And it's impossible to hack or cheat Trophies at a PS 4. It must be a Developer.

It's definitely possible it's a Developer. But this: "And it's impossible to hack or cheat Trophies at a PS 4" is not true.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

yeah got 27 aswell, but its not possible to get that trophy already so thats why im asking

6 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You can definetly hack PS4 trophies there's some profiles out there with every single game platinumed including the ones that aren't possible due to bugs.

• Like 1