Vern3r0z

Te Awaroa Reserve coming in early 2021

19 posts in this topic

 

Its out now on PC, and i've been trying to get some info on the achievements, but no luck thus far. Im not really sure how steam achievements even work, but can someone who has the game on pc check what the new achievements are if that is possible.

Edited by Vern3r0z
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steam Achievements work the same as PS trophies. Meet the criteria from gameplay and you unlock the award.

 

I was on a thread earlier where a Russian guy was telling me that no-one cares about PS trophies, after I said that even PC players don't care about Steam Achievements (t. I play on PC occasionally and literally don't care). This is LITERALLY a site for people who care about PS trophies. Anyway the thread got 404'd, which I have never seen before.

 

True story.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, baboon_overlord said:

Steam Achievements work the same as PS trophies. Meet the criteria from gameplay and you unlock the award.

 

I was on a thread earlier where a Russian guy was telling me that no-one cares about PS trophies, after I said that even PC players don't care about Steam Achievements (t. I play on PC occasionally and literally don't care). This is LITERALLY a site for people who care about PS trophies. Anyway the thread got 404'd, which I have never seen before.

 

True story.

Yes i know the achievements on steam unlock like that, but i just cant find any info on any steam achievement type sites about the cheevos for this DLC, and i don't use steam myself so i cant really check either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, the game comes out next year. There is no Steam Cheevos info because the DLC hasn't been released. 

 

Quote

Im not really sure how steam achievements even work,

Why would you even say that if you know how Steam Achievements even work? 

 

WTF is this thread????

Edited by baboon_overlord
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

Dude, the game comes out next year. There is no Steam Cheevos info because the DLC hasn't been released. 

 

Why would you even say that if you know how Steam Achievements even work? 

 

WTF is this thread????

The Dlc was released on the tenth ( two days ago) on pc. I meant that i don't know if you have the game it shows you all the achievements for it even if you dont own the dlc like it it does on the psn.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exophase would probably be your best website to check to see if new Steam achievements have been added.  I'm not all that familiar with the game but at a cursory glance it doesn't appear there are new achievements associated with this DLC, I may be incorrect on that though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Exophase would probably be your best website to check to see if new Steam achievements have been added.  I'm not all that familiar with the game but at a cursory glance it doesn't appear there are new achievements associated with this DLC, I may be incorrect on that though.

That looks to be the case, no new achievements on exophase either. Maybe they wont add anymore trophies to this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From their FB:

 

The New Zealand Reserve DLC, Te Awaroa National Park, is set to release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, February 9. This will also be accompanied with a neatly packed Improvements and Fixes update including but not limited to Multiplayer, TruRACS, animal scoring, and various gameplay quality enhancements.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ozzy_1907 said:

It seems there are no new trophies with the The New Zealand Reserve DLC.

thank god! there was no achievments either on the pc/xone. I think its safe to assume this trophy list is finished.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18-2-2021 at 2:36 PM, Vern3r0z said:

thank god! there was no achievments either on the pc/xone. I think its safe to assume this trophy list is finished.


LoL
This game has so many DLC with Trophies PC/PS/XBOX all said 'Enough achievements/trophies!' 😄
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, thank God for no more new trophies.

This game is pure torture trophy wise, because of the imbecile developers using all their ressources on making new DLCs instead of fixing their s*** game.

I've never experienced as many game breaking bugs in other games. With every patch, it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Every single time.

 

Spent 4 months alone on the 7 diamond animals on Parque Fernando trophy.

+2000 male mules shot with no diamond, but the subreddit was certain it wasn't bugged.

Got it at last after the most recent patch.

 

Now I'm playing Cuatro Colinas.

Yesterday I played 6 hours and completed lots of really hard missions.

Completed all of the priest side missions, but the trophy didn't pop.

Now I'm fucked, as I can't continue completing the remaining trophies, as one trophy is for completing all mission arcs but the completed priest mission arc is not registered.

 

I'm so tired of this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learned the hard way of that making a frequent backup of this game's save file is a must. (trophy lodge whipe out with a patch 😑, lucky thing: didn't have much animals yet)
I keep coming back to it, because I love the relaxing nature of it. And then the happyness if you got a nice harvest. The game is still enjoyable for me, but I really don't care about the DLC trophies. I tried to get Medvet after getting Platinum, but the ones I got didn't unlock or the other ones unlocked at random. LoL
At the moment I kinda only play in Hirschfelden and Medvet reserves as well, I haven't really followed the story line though just free roam hunting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Yeah, thank God for no more new trophies.

This game is pure torture trophy wise, because of the imbecile developers using all their ressources on making new DLCs instead of fixing their s*** game.

I've never experienced as many game breaking bugs in other games. With every patch, it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Every single time.

 

Spent 4 months alone on the 7 diamond animals on Parque Fernando trophy.

+2000 male mules shot with no diamond, but the subreddit was certain it wasn't bugged.

Got it at last after the most recent patch.

 

Now I'm playing Cuatro Colinas.

Yesterday I played 6 hours and completed lots of really hard missions.

Completed all of the priest side missions, but the trophy didn't pop.

Now I'm fucked, as I can't continue completing the remaining trophies, as one trophy is for completing all mission arcs but the completed priest mission arc is not registered.

 

I'm so tired of this game.

i feel your pain my man

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NL_Sion said:

I learned the hard way of that making a frequent backup of this game's save file is a must. (trophy lodge whipe out with a patch 1f611.png, lucky thing: didn't have much animals yet)
I keep coming back to it, because I love the relaxing nature of it. And then the happyness if you got a nice harvest. The game is still enjoyable for me, but I really don't care about the DLC trophies. I tried to get Medvet after getting Platinum, but the ones I got didn't unlock or the other ones unlocked at random. LoL
At the moment I kinda only play in Hirschfelden and Medvet reserves as well, I haven't really followed the story line though just free roam hunting.

 

I remember the Medved collectibles glitching on me too.
What I did, was to make a backup of my save and start a new character. It worked finding the collectibles this way, and then I just reversed the save to the original one.
But yeah, tons of glitches everywhere. Last year one of the patches accidentally removed all animal sounds. It took them 6(!) months to fix that. It was such an annoyance playing without hearing anything.

 

3 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

i feel your pain my man

 

I luckily had an old save in the cloud.
Rushed through the priest side missions in a few hours, and the trophy popped this time (some divine intervention from God, due to it being priest side missions).
I was working towards the 4 Ibex diamonds, which are now lost on this old save, along with some hard missions. But it's better than not being able to 100% the DLC at all.

It's the best hunting game ever made, and the graphics are absolutely stunning.
So it's a shame that the developers are using 80% of their ressources on new DLC maps constantly, and 20% on fixing the game. It has so much potential, but the constant bugs everywhere are such a pain in the ass.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, janzor88 said:

 

I remember the Medved collectibles glitching on me too.
What I did, was to make a backup of my save and start a new character. It worked finding the collectibles this way, and then I just reversed the save to the original one.
But yeah, tons of glitches everywhere. Last year one of the patches accidentally removed all animal sounds. It took them 6(!) months to fix that. It was such an annoyance playing without hearing anything.

 

 

I luckily had an old save in the cloud.
Rushed through the priest side missions in a few hours, and the trophy popped this time (some divine intervention from God, due to it being priest side missions).
I was working towards the 4 Ibex diamonds, which are now lost on this old save, along with some hard missions. But it's better than not being able to 100% the DLC at all.

It's the best hunting game ever made, and the graphics are absolutely stunning.
So it's a shame that the developers are using 80% of their ressources on new DLC maps constantly, and 20% on fixing the game. It has so much potential, but the constant bugs everywhere are such a pain in the ass.

What bothers me most about the devs is that theres no communication with the playerbase about the glithes and bugs or any of that. Never seen a EW dev post on the sub reddit. All they do is post/and stream on their facebook page. (who the heck uses FB for this kind of stuff anyways?).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

What bothers me most about the devs is that theres no communication with the playerbase about the glithes and bugs or any of that. Never seen a EW dev post on the sub reddit. All they do is post/and stream on their facebook page. (who the heck uses FB for this kind of stuff anyways?).

 

They are somewhat active on their Discord server.

But they have been massively banning people who keep posting bug lists, so their community seems polished.

 

There have been multiple threads on the COTW subreddit last year, about people getting banned by the devs from Discord, Twitter etc. when trying to get them to fix the bugs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a shame for sure.
I agree that this game is the best hunting game for PS4/PS5 at the moment, I also wish they would test their patches more before they release them.

I do am happy they also changed the animal score, before that a diamond was so hard to get. As well as with the constructive harvest and instant kill played a role, and that was the time somethimes a animal would sort of teleport to lay dead somewhere else. Like the gold lynx I one time shot in Medvet. The blood trail ended and then he was gone. Found him back in a field further away with 0 tracks in the neighbourhood. (Collecting the Lynx also gave me a bunch of those collectabe trophies for free I guess, that was so weird. 😄)

But then I did complete some story mission for Medvet characters, and those throphies didn't unlock at all.

Started the Yukon a few days ago, love the map and the terrain. Might do the story missions here too.

Edited by NL_Sion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.