Angry Gamer Bites a Friends Dick For Telling Him to Turn Down His TV While Playing XBOX 360

xVolloxx

I have and I prefer to use Herbal Essences. Makes my hair look rich and full of colour.

I'm actually allergic to something in their hair products. I have been using a lot of Garnier though, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about that amazing brand. Makes my hair silky smooth.

I'm actually allergic to something in their hair products. I have been using a lot of Garnier though, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about that amazing brand. Makes my hair silky smooth.

You know, I have mixed feeling about Garnier. Their shampoos are great but their ethical practices are everything I stand against.

You know, I have mixed feeling about Garnier. Their shampoos are great but their ethical practices are everything I stand against.

I can look past them since their shampoos are so great. I'm not too fond of their conditioners though so I typically use a leave in conditioner from Sunsilk.

I can look past them since their shampoos are so great. I'm not too fond of their conditioners though so I typically use a leave in conditioner from Sunsilk.

I tend to stay away from their conditioners. Makes my hair very oily. Now Redken on the hair hand... UNBELIEVEABLE. My hair is so soft it's like cat fur.

I tend to stay away from their conditioners. Makes my hair very oily. Now Redken on the hair hand... UNBELIEVEABLE. My hair is so soft it's like cat fur.

Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about Redken, but it's very difficult to find where I live, so I tend to stick with brands that are easy to find like Neutrogena or Pantene.

Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about Redken, but it's very difficult to find where I live, so I tend to stick with brands that are easy to find like Neutrogena or Pantene.

You can get a pack of 10 for $30 off this black market website I know. Although you gotta be careful. Once I got a pack of Aveda instead. I'm having nightmares about it to this day.

Edited by Soadisthebest

You can get a pack of 10 for $30 off this black market website I know. Although you gotta be careful. Once I got a pack of Aveda instead. I'm having nightmares about it to this day.

I think I know which site you're talking about. I have a friend who tried to order some shampoo off there and let's just say she didn't get what she wanted.

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy necro... this happened more than 10 years ago...  The guy who did it was sentenced to 7 years in prison.  This was so long ago he's probably been released and returned to his passions - gaming on xbox and biting his neighbors dicks.

• Haha 1