Don't log in today. Get 20 million Zeni trophy instead (NEW login bonus today and the 13th October)

Nick_Scryer

3 hours ago, VoltaTom said:

Bonne trouvaille, mais le bonus de 50 000 vaut-il la peine de le faire ? Je vois que les récompenses précédentes étaient en 100 000 ou 1 000 000+.

I think it's still more interesting than having to farm the story missions, even if it's only 50k, I'm going to do it that way. It's 400 times the method after all, it should take probably 3 hours to do, maybe more. But it's still better than wasting time on the story

6 hours ago, VoltaTom said:

Good find, but is 50k bonus worth doing this for? I see previous rewards were in 100,000s or 1,000,000+.

Only 50k? ?

How  It take to do the glitch? If it's 1 minute per try It took more than 6 hours...

Edited by TenebraZero

On 7/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, tobaldou said:

I think it's still more interesting than having to farm the story missions, even if it's only 50k, I'm going to do it that way. It's 400 times the method after all, it should take probably 3 hours to do, maybe more. But it's still better than wasting time on the story

Rather than Story Mode, the alternative is holding out (with no guarantee of course) for a larger bonus if/when it comes around. 

20 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Only 50k? 1f611.png

How  It take to do the glitch? If it's 1 minute per try It took more than 6 hours...

Same, I don't even have the 1mil trophy yet. *pain*

42 minutes ago, VoltaTom said:

Rather than Story Mode, the alternative is holding out (with no guarantee of course) for a larger bonus if/when it comes around. 

Same, I don't even have the 1mil trophy yet. *pain*

I got the 1 million trophy today, and I don't plan to go back for the rest. I'm going to do the glitch with the 50 000, it's clearly more profitable than farming the story or the dojo fighterZ.

It's going to take some time, but as we don't know if we'll have other bonuses later on, I think I'll glitch with the 50k until the trophy

On 6/30/2022 at 5:32 PM, PandemoniumCloud said:

I try the glitch yesterday but I dont reach 20M and today I found that I got a ban of online mode ._. 

https://ibb.co/vXXMMrB

This game really dont want me to have the plat :I

If you have a turbo controller you should be able to turbo it offline and obtain Zeni that way, it'll take longer but it's a good method instead of grinding Story mode for hours.

14 hours ago, Enzo_0684 said:

If you have a turbo controller you should be able to turbo it offline and obtain Zeni that way, it'll take longer but it's a good method instead of grinding Story mode for hours.

? What is that strategy? That sounds less painful for sure!

On 8.7.2022 at 1:24 AM, TenebraZero said:

Only 50k? ?

Yep, a friend of mine did it and it took him 11 hours. Not sure if he had many long breaks in between. 

7 hours ago, Leebearty said:

Yep, a friend of mine did it and it took him 11 hours. Not sure if he had many long breaks in between. 

No offense but, why would someone put themselves through 11 hours of that? I did it in 5 minutes despite being the worst player ever! I just wanted a good 1v1 game for local play, and the trophy came along. You only have to wait until the 1M bonus and then you're done with the trophy, there's no need to do it that way since those bonus appear all the time. Just a bit of patience.

Edited by Jeanoltt

On 07/07/2022 at 5:39 PM, VoltaTom said:

Good find, but is 50k bonus worth doing this for? I see previous rewards were in 100,000s or 1,000,000+.

I've only just started DBFZ and I'm personally holding out for a bigger pay-out. I'll try and get as much zeni as I can before the event so I can exploit the 50K reward for the 1,000,000 zeni trophy. It's not worth doing it past that in my opinion.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How much zeni would you earn by doing everything else required for the Platinum except, of course, for the zeni grinding?

I was at 800k of zeni, by the time I finished all of them for the platinum except the zeni trophies

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 8:39 PM, VoltaTom said:

Well it's better than nothing , and zeni bonuses usually occur every mouth or so 

22 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

I've only just started DBFZ and I'm personally holding out for a bigger pay-out. I'll try and get as much zeni as I can before the event so I can exploit the 50K reward for the 1,000,000 zeni trophy. It's not worth doing it past that in my opinion.

It's actually 20,000,000 zeni

Edited by ay_llx

10 hours ago, ay_llx said:

Well it's better than nothing , and zeni bonuses usually occur every mouth or so 

It's actually 20,000,000 zeni

I know you have to get 20,000,000 if you read my original post I said it's not worth going past 1,000,000 via a 50,000 login bonus because it takes too long.

• 2 weeks later...

today's bonus i got 150k and not 50k, each time I do the trick, my zeni number increases by 150k. 

I'm in a Z union, and I haven't logged in for a while, so I don't know if I get an extra bonus, or if everyone else gets 150k

Edited by tobaldou

7 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yesterday I managed to get around 9.000.000 Zeni. Does anyone know when the next Zeni giveaway will take place?

Looking through various translated links quoted previously, it looks like it happens once or twice a month. The current one is actually two stacked together: 50k that lasts a week, and 100k that is good until Sunday - so 150k total. 

This is better than 50k, but who knows, maybe next month could be 1mil? I don't see anything out about August bonuses yet. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...