Would you rather have a game be too hard or too easy?

Beyondthegrave07

Too hard or too easy?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have a game too hard or too easy?

I voted for too hard, but about hard, i mean hard games, i remember i used to play the very first megaman and it wasn't so easy, specially if you didn't get the correct powers for beating the monsters and I really enjoyed that game.

I really rather choose both, or a balance between both.

Talking about trophies,I don't care how hard the trophy as long as it entertains me, and I love games with a story, so games such as Last of Us, Heavy Rain, BioShock, Castlevania, etc, may have time consuming, or hard trophies, and I don't mind.

BUT I really do hate achieving time consuming boring trophies, such as "get all the weapons blah blah blah" in FFXIII, beat and acquire every monster in the entire game in FFXIII-2 or Synthesize every item such as Kingdom Hearts, just to mention few; Square really haves that problem, they're TIME CONSUMING, and they're BORING.

Edited by lpgcavazos

• 8 years later...

I don't wanna spend a lifetime playing a level over and over again, but i don't mind it being a doable challenge :) 

Like Doomsday CM runs, for the masterminds trophy, were tough, and took a lot of practice and a good team, but it's doable. It shouldn't be harder than that (for me). 

Games like super meat boy i would never play. Not fun for me :) 

• 1 year later...