Infamy Level 10 / Platinum are Bugged for me

notDolanDark

I recently got Infamy Level 10 and both the trophy and the platinum trophy notification popped for me, it even saved a screenshot and video to my Playstation. However when I actually go to view my trophies they are still missing, does anyone have any idea what's going on? Never had a glitch happen like this before.

Thanks

EDIT: Resolved itself an hour later by itself

Edited by notDolanDark
  • Like 1

Same here, except with Vengeance is Mine. It's updated on my ps5 to say I have all trophies, except it's still showing the cards like I don't have them.

PSNP says I have all the trophies, but also that I don't. It now says I have 2 hidden trophies.

Screenshot_2021-01-09-01-31-39.png

I think this is a bug on Sony's side regarding trophies and may or may not be specific to this game.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Same here, except with Vengeance is Mine. It's updated on my ps5 to say I have all trophies, except it's still showing the cards like I don't have them.

PSNP says I have all the trophies, but also that I don't. It now says I have 2 hidden trophies.

I think this is a bug on Sony's side regarding trophies and may or may not be specific to this game.

Did your PS5 update straight away to say you had all trophies or were you missing the trophies for awhile? On my PS5 it says I have 97% and 31/33, so your bug might be similiar but different to mine

5 minutes ago, notDolanDark said:

Did your PS5 update straight away to say you had all trophies or were you missing the trophies for awhile? On my PS5 it says I have 97% and 31/33, so your bug might be similiar but different to mine

It's said 31/33, then about an hour later updated to say 33/33, but still showed the trophy cards. Although instead of being the locked image on the cards, it showed the earned icons.

Edit: the earned date it's showing is the correct time when I originally got it as well.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Like 1

Just now, Milktastrophe said:

It's said 31/33, then about an hour later updated to say 33/33, but still showed the trophy cards. Although instead of being the locked image on the cards, it showed the earned icons.

Oh very weird, I guess here's hoping mine does the same and then it sorts itself out eventually for both of us

It'll probably display correctly once you sync PSNP again after earning a trophy.

PSNP probably just synced some weird incomplete version where it has your total trophy count at the correct number but some of the individual trophies were missing (and as such they are showing as hidden). I'm guessing It's not going to resync the profile until it sees an increase in the total trophy count, which is the same thing that happens with hiding trophies afaik.

• Like 1

Alright, it's fixed and all the trophies are showing on PSNP now. Here's what I did:

1. Hide Man-eater on PS5

2. Earn another trophy

3. Sync to PSNP, Man-eater is now gone

4. Earn another trophy

5. Unhide Man-eater on PS5

6. Sync to PSNP, Man-eater is still gone for some reason

7. Freak out

8. Sync to PSNTL, everything shows up fine, so it's a PSNP issue now

9. Calm down a little

10. Earn another trophy

11. Sync to PSNP, everything finally shows up again

My first two syncs where within like 2 minutes, so that might've just been too short of an interval for PSNP reprocess hidden games (although it did pick up the new trophy I earned).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Alright, it's fixed and all the trophies are showing on PSNP now. Here's what I did:

1. Hide Man-eater on PS5

2. Earn another trophy

3. Sync to PSNP, Man-eater is now gone

4. Earn another trophy

5. Unhide Man-eater on PS5

6. Sync to PSNP, Man-eater is still gone for some reason

7. Freak out

8. Sync to PSNTL, everything shows up fine, so it's a PSNP issue now

9. Calm down a little

10. Earn another trophy

11. Sync to PSNP, everything finally shows up again

My first two syncs where within like 2 minutes, so that might've just been too short of an interval for PSNP reprocess hidden games (although it did pick up the new trophy I earned).

Loved your step 7, I almost spilled my coffee.

Just started the game today, hope I dont get in any bugs. Had that "late syncing" with Demon's Souls but it fixed itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 10:04 AM, notDolanDark said:

I recently got Infamy Level 10 and both the trophy and the platinum trophy notification popped for me, it even saved a screenshot and video to my Playstation. However when I actually go to view my trophies they are still missing, does anyone have any idea what's going on? Never had a glitch happen like this before.

Thanks

EDIT: Resolved itself an hour later by itself

Can you, please, elaborate on how it resolved itself? Were you playing anything during that hour? Maneater or something else? I encountered the same bug today - got 3 trophies including the plat, but the console didn't register Infamy Level 10 (it did, however, register the platinum).

On 1/30/2021 at 0:32 AM, ghost_spike said:

Can you, please, elaborate on how it resolved itself? Were you playing anything during that hour? Maneater or something else? I encountered the same bug today - got 3 trophies including the plat, but the console didn't register Infamy Level 10 (it did, however, register the platinum).

Sorry for late reply mate, did it resolve itself? I basically just checked my trophy list an hour later and it had appeared

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beth Medusa said:

I had this happen on a different game with the PS5 and I manually synced my trophies from the console and they appeared. 

How do you manually sync it? Isn't it by just going into trophies via profile?

E: Just did it and didn't work

Edited by Erkawest

On 2/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, notDolanDark said:

Sorry for late reply mate, did it resolve itself? I basically just checked my trophy list an hour later and it had appeared

No worries, thanks either way. I went and got a fast & easy trophy in another game, just to kinda "push" the system. After syncing, the missing trophy in Maneater showed up too.

Just a heads up, this trophy delaying thing might be a problem if 3 trophies are popped simultaneously in the PS5 version of Maneater. I saved infamy level 10 for last, which also unlocks "all evolutions" trophy since the last lvl 10 infamy boss will reward you with the last evolution if you saved it for last.

So since the final boss had the last evolution and also pops infamy level 10 trophy (and these are your last), these seem to glitch out because you will get 3 trophies (all evos, infamy 10, platinum). It's just a bit annoying but is not really a problem since PS5 will update after an hour. 

If people want to avoid this, don't save the infamy 10 for last trophy

Edit: I just noticed that it's a glitch for me on PSNP now too, it says 100% but if you view the trophies, the infamy 10 and platinum are not green or have dates for me..

Edited by Erkawest

6 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Just a heads up, this trophy delaying thing might be a problem if 3 trophies are popped simultaneously in the PS5 version of Maneater. I saved infamy level 10 for last, which also unlocks "all evolutions" trophy since the last lvl 10 infamy boss will reward you with the last evolution if you saved it for last.

So since the final boss had the last evolution and also pops infamy level 10 trophy (and these are your last), these seem to glitch out because you will get 3 trophies (all evos, infamy 10, platinum). It's just a bit annoying but is not really a problem since PS5 will update after an hour. 

If people want to avoid this, don't save the infamy 10 for last trophy

Edit: I just noticed that it's a glitch for me on PSNP now too, it says 100% but if you view the trophies, the infamy 10 and platinum are not green or have dates for me..

I did save Infamy 10 for last and everything unlocked for me just fine last night. I'm glad it did.