Games list bugged on my profile on PS5

ArtMontef

Does anyone have such issue? When I go to my profile-> games (not trophies) around 40% of displayed stuff is bugged. For example, for Sackboy it shows correct play time, correct amount of trophies, but thumbnail and title is Just Dance 2021 (which I have never owned, booted or even thought of owning). Other games are switched around, or showing games I have never booted up as well. 

142205007-151669456602219-37691921340337

Long story short, games are in correct order, show legit number of hours and trophies but half or less have different titles and pictures (when clicked on, it properly moves you to the games trophy list and shows correct title and thumbnails- trophy lists themselves work) 

This issue is both on my and my boyfriends account

• Like 1

Mine does the same. The PS4 version of Hitman 3 shows up as multiple different games, and it changes each time I back out to the dashboard. 

It’s only the name and thumbnail, when I click into it, it shows the trophies for Hitman 3. 

————

It would also be nice if they got rid of the 300 max titles. I’ve got over 1,000 games on my profile, but the list maxes at 300. It’s the same for everyone. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Mine does the same. The PS4 version of Hitman 3 shows up as multiple different games, and it changes each time I back out to the dashboard. 

It’s only the name and thumbnail, when I click into it, it shows the trophies for Hitman 3. 

————

It would also be nice if they got rid of the 300 max titles. I’ve got over 1,000 games on my profile, but the list maxes at 300. It’s the same for everyone. 

Mine is glitch also. Got some games with the wrong thumb nail.

This is the first I heard of a 300 game limit on the game list. I am at 299 at the moment. What happens? The 300 most recent played is displayed?