Most frustrating plat/trophy

Hyme_18

Teddie... You having trouble? With that Hardcore Risette Fan?

Here is what you do...

1. Let your characters get status ailments. Rise will comment on that.

2. Have a strong character go to a weak dungeon and let them sweep the enemies. This works for anyone.

3. Scan enemies often.

Oops I didn't see your topic but I saw you status... My bad!

Edited by GamepartnersTV
  • Like 1

Teddie... You having trouble? With that Hardcore Risette Fan?

Here is what you do...

1. Let your characters get status ailments. Rise will comment on that.

2. Have a strong character go to a weak dungeon and let them sweep the enemies. This works for anyone.

3. Scan enemies often.

Oops I didn't see your topic but I saw you status... My bad!

grrrr damn you yosuke D: Im beary frustrated abouy it D: You just cut off all my fur with that comment :cc

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Right now trophies that are frustating me are "Rich and Famous" from Spartacus Legends, I still have like 150 hours of grinding on that game, ugh.

And, How the west was won from RDR, reaching Lv 50 on mp is taking forever, I'm lvl 45 right now.

Me too man -_-

• Like 1

Stupid boat race in Gravity Rush preventing me from getting gold in all races and the platinum.

Stupid idea for making a gravity-flyin' concept game into a stupid race game just for one stupid trophy and that the actual race game is IRRELEVANT to the whole story..

I'm not very good at racing at all. I like racing games in real life, not in games. That's why I'm staying away from racing games.

If Rocksteady sneak in a trophy requiring the Batmobile to do a race against time kinda thing or beat a specific race time, I ain't gonna buy Arkham Knight.

It's definitely a tie between :silver: Time Travel Will Tell or :silver: Fireproof Racer.

Time Travel Will Tell is the Shangri-La Easter Egg in Black Ops 1; it's time consuming, a bit luck dependent, and demands full cooperation. If it wasn't poor planning, it was poor connection that made this trophy insanely difficult.

As for Fireproof Racer, I was never good with Time Trials. Gravity Rush had fairly easy challenges, and a few select hard ones. This DLC one was extremely stressful because of the length and little room for error. Eventually got it after fifty or so attempts.

• 4 weeks later...