Level 40 - Summary/Tips on the game and trophies

Wheat_YT

Hello, Everyone! - Hope you're still enjoying hitting cars ?

After Playing a considerable amount of games already Noticed that Ratu is the best character in Mayhem (Free All) Very Easy to earn S+++ Nearly Every Game and easy to get wins! As many people on this site will be going for that Platinium hopefully this can make your life easier. (50+ w games/150 wrecks). - you may do these trophies naturally by going for the difficult specific trophies but if you want to speed up your process and enjoy the experience whilst doing it! give Mayhem ago! (with Ratu) 

Her Ultimate is a radius spread that can kill up to 6-7 people depending on how close they're to you.

Video Provided shows you how easy she is to use in free all! - The gold trophies in this list are very straight forward in my opinion which can be done in 1-3 days. 

Gold trophies difficulty [3/10] 15+Hours depending on your skill level

Silver trophies for each champion [7/10] The Reason why I'm giving this a 7! - Some of the champions are really difficult to use and you need the RNG lords on your side.

Hope this post helps you! PSN: Wheatlium 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, busypwnin123 said:

Just got first platinum in the USA and can confirm Ratu is very good. And for Ratu and her specific trophy, you're able to do it in the Gridfall game mode if you can get to the end and make it a 1v1. Then use her Ult on the last guy to get the No Escape trophy. Also works for the flamethrower trophy.

How exactly does this work ? Do I have to ram their car or the driver ? Because I got 1vs1 in Gridfall and when I rammed the last car with Cerberus active, nothing happened

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rafaelmiccoli said:

Any tips on doing the box guy trophy?

I have been trying for hours, I slammed for sure more than 3 guys doing the special move but the trophy did not pop up.

Any help?

I was having trouble with the box head trophy too because it was hard to tell if the drones were actually getting attached or not when slamming another player. All I can say is keep playing mayhem since there's more people and just hope you get lucky lol.

8 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

How exactly does this work ? Do I have to ram their car or the driver ? Because I got 1vs1 in Gridfall and when I rammed the last car with Cerberus active, nothing happened

I'm not entirely sure on the flamethrower trophy, but I saw someone else say it worked for them in another thread. Yes all you should have to do is slam them. Do you know if the last guy had an extra life? Because when I was going for the No Escape trophy, the last guy had 2 lives and I used Ratu's ult on him which took away one life but it didn't give me the trophy and then I died. So I think it counted for 2 players since he had 2 lives. Might be the same for Cerberus.

Edited by busypwnin123

2 hours ago, busypwnin123 said:

Just got first platinum in the USA and can confirm Ratu is very good. And for Ratu and her specific trophy, you're able to do it in the Gridfall game mode if you can get to the end and make it a 1v1. Then use her Ult on the last guy to get the No Escape trophy. Also works for the flamethrower trophy.

Thank you so much for this advice! Some of those hero trophies are insanely difficult imo

• Like 1

5 hours ago, busypwnin123 said:

nice job bro

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

i think with cerebus you need to use the straight slam or the sideswipe slam with the R Stick. if you notice when you have his breaker active, if you press up on as if you were doing on of those speed slams, flames will come out of his car. same with the side, flames will shoot out of his car.

Edited by EightBitArtist

26 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

i always fall or cant get my ratu one charged up in time :( in greedfall

I would usually just run around until there was around 4-5 people left, then call in her car. Also you can hit someone's car that they just jumped out of and get Ult energy but once it starts counting down it wont give you any.

12 hours ago, busypwnin123 said:

I would usually just run around until there was around 4-5 people left, then call in her car. Also you can hit someone's car that they just jumped out of and get Ult energy but once it starts counting down it wont give you any.

Bro 

in GRIDFALL i killed the last one with ratu ult, but the trophy didnt pop.

why ?????????????

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Was wondering if an update locked characters I started the game a couple days ago and characters are locked I have to level up to unlock them. I have a friend that started the same time as I did and none of his characters are locked.  Just want to know why my characters are locked.