Unable to purchase on PS3 store

stu_0089

23 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

As the title says, I’m unable to add anything to cart or purchase anything on the PS3 store.  Any ideas?  Did I miss something? 

certain regions have had card transfers disabled, and require psn top up cards only, sometimes they do go down though and in those cases they can disable the cart etc.

you can get good deals here https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards?q=psn top up&region=UK

just make sure you change it to your region first.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

I had this problem earlier today for Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. I was trying to clean up on PS Now...and PS Now took a huge dump and wouldn't recognize that I stopped a stream no matter what I did. So...dusted off the old PS3 and went to the store.

For some reason it wouldn't recognize my card...so I just added money in the wallet and it worked fine. Was able to download both cleanup games I needed. Hope this helps you out.

16 hours ago, Shua_J said:

I had this problem earlier today for Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. I was trying to clean up on PS Now...and PS Now took a huge dump and wouldn't recognize that I stopped a stream no matter what I did. So...dusted off the old PS3 and went to the store.

Nothing really to do with the thread, but yeah - PSNow takes that dump a whole lot.

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Nothing really to do with the thread, but yeah - PSNow takes that dump a whole lot.

Yeah. I was surprised a little. The only reason being that I had originally got PS Now WAY before starting to trophy hunt in 2016...when I had completely gotten rid of XBox and decided PC and Playstation were the way to go...along with a little Nintendo here and there...just trying a couple of titles that I now want to clean up and had zero problems then. Now...it was straight up problematic. Thanks for telling me about your experience. Kinda reinforces that it wasn't just isolated and will help me save headaches in the future. Just going to acquire everything here on out on original PS 3.

SORRY TO OP!!! NOT TRYING TO HIJACK YOUR THREAD.

• Like 1