Platinums under 60 seconds??

Optinooby

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/ps4-trophy-hunter-breaks-world-record-for-platinum-trophies-in-24-hours-1300545/

if you are going for the same goal. you have to take in count that if someone made a plat in under of 60 second depends on skills too. so maybe a 60 second for someone could be 2 min for others.

as PS_BOWSER says : Average and see on the leaderboard the fastest times.

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

I clocked that one at 8 seconds ? As long as you get it right on the first try, all the trophies will unlock one after the other! Sorry to say i can't think of any other minute ones other than what others have suggested. Jack 'n' Jill DX took me I think 10 or so minutes, but that's well above your quoted time. 

Hey, any quick ones, let me know, could be useful for future stuff ;)

49 minutes ago, Evers_cl said:

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/ps4-trophy-hunter-breaks-world-record-for-platinum-trophies-in-24-hours-1300545/

if you are going for the same goal. you have to take in count that if someone made a plat in under of 60 second depends on skills too. so maybe a 60 second for someone could be 2 min for others.

as PS_BOWSER says : Average and see on the leaderboard the fastest times.

Ive been looking at that, byt like I said earlier in the topic, its quite time consuming, will look again, just trting to get a headstart first. 

Sly needs to make a Fastest 100% tab

Skill is true, I dont mind that hurdle too much though. 

Im more trying to help others with such a video, rather tham break records. What u mention though is a great idea, Im going for 10 platinums first though, hopefully in 10-20 minutes, fastest 50 platinums is something great I can do as well, that would be awesome, lot to remember though

It wont be a case of me just advising fast/easy games like the trophy channels are doing, I'll explain every single step to do everything like most my vids ;), u will see me earn and explain every single trophy

I think that will be a great Challenge in its own ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Or just the ability to sort profiles by completion time. Still waiting for this feature all these years later.

Yea, or that m8, if u mentioned it to him over the years, what was his feedback if u dont mind me asking?? 

I may mention it to him as well, I knwo they're mega busy though. Can't hurt to have another member request it

Edited by Optinooby

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Hey, any quick ones, let me know, could be useful for future stuff ;)

Right on bud! I'll just add a few quick ones I have from my list for you then:

Metagal

Inksplosion

Super Weekend Mode

Super Destronaut DX

Peasant Knight

Storm Boy

FullBlast

Energy Cycle

36 Fragments of Midnight

Daggerhood

These are all games from my list that took no longer than 1/2 hour to plat, with many of them taking much less than that! I hope this helps with your future endeavors ? (sorry for any repeats, I didn't go back through the rest of the post!)

After giving it more thought, I recall the remake of Jak 2 having a sort of debug mode that you can get the plat pretty quickly? I don't remember the details but that may be worth looking into. 

Edited by Joe Dubz

46 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

After giving it more thought, I recall the remake of Jak 2 having a sort of debug mode that you can get the plat pretty quickly? I don't remember the details but that may be worth looking into. 

Ohh yes Jak II is a good one, but only on the PS4 version. Its like a minute plat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

No response, but the PSNP+ extension can do this.

Yea I looked that up after u said, did u find it simple enough to setup, is it easy and clean to use once its going?? 

3 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Right on bud! I'll just add a few quick ones I have from my list for you then:

Metagal

Inksplosion

Super Weekend Mode

Super Destronaut DX

Peasant Knight

Storm Boy

FullBlast

Energy Cycle

36 Fragments of Midnight

Daggerhood

These are all games from my list that took no longer than 1/2 hour to plat, with many of them taking much less than that! I hope this helps with your future endeavors 1f601.png (sorry for any repeats, I didn't go back through the rest of the post!)

Thanks bud, i'll come back to this when I get to it ;)

Jak 2 is 5 mins I read, just the collectibles requires some messing abt so i need to find how convenient that is

• Like 1