Platinums under 60 seconds??

Optinooby

Hey guys, 

I know these kind of threads get thrown up a lot, but im looking for very specific games here which i'll likely have to spend a lot of time searching for otherwise. 

Rather than ask for Fastest Platinums where you guys will be mentioning 1 minute - 1 hour + platinums, i'm looking ONLY for those 1 minute platinums or thereabouts, just over 1 minute will be ok. 

I'm looking to do some things with these for the channel but I want those 1 minute platinums really. 

I know off a Road Bustle into a Slyde, any others that are able about a minute, think I need the Language of Love as well?? 

And btw, Im UK and don't do stacks, which is why im looking for most of the 1 minutes, I dont wanna stack them, no Imports or Cross Saves either, only digital

Thanks guys ;)

Edited by Optinooby

Just now, topbooger said:

Haven't played it yet but Chickens on the Road is made by the same dude as Road Bustle so you should get similar results there!

Yea i saw that 1 thanks m8, think its abt 4-6 mins so not really a contender 60 seconds, but its definitely a fast one to consider ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

And all the new PS5 autopops.

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Thanks m8, as I say though, no stacks and im UK. 

That Corpse Party is Korean one isnt it so outta the question, and those Criss Saves still need a lot of time in another version so not them either. 

I will actually mention not Cross Saves on the OP.

Thanks for the recommendations m8, but really need EU 60 second plats without cross savea, i know im a picky sucker ;)

Basically completely fresh 1 minute platinums

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I have this strange feeling that... You will not get many much more than those... But of course I can be wrong and would also like to get to know some more :].

You're probably right pal, but im hoping we're wrong. 

I will do a good amount of research myself anyway, but just trying to get a headstart with the help of u guys ;)

11 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

There is a physical copy that you can import or get through eBay.

Oh yea, I discovered that through a bit of research before this thread. 

I don't wanna go for anything that requires importing, cross saves, other region accounts etc. 

Got some ideas for vids later on for the channel, I know a lot of the trophy hunter channels are strong for bringing up stacks etc, Its just not really for me as I know a lot of players dont have the means to mess about with multiple regions or its just perhaps too inconvenient etc

I will mention stacks of course for the sake of those that do use, but I personally dont want to utilise them myself ;)

Edited by Optinooby

Really don't think you'll get too much luck with looking for literal less than 60 second games, one I can think of at the moment is possibly Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (on PS4, vita takes longer) with a guide if you're super fast, greenzsaber did it in 47sec. That might be a stretch though. Really aren't that many. 

Edited by shxrpay

42 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Really don't think you'll get too much luck with looking for literal less than 60 second games, one I can think of at the moment is possibly Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet (on PS4, vita takes longer) with a guide if you're super fast, greenzsaber did it in 47sec. That might be a stretch though. Really aren't that many. 

Oh thanks for that 1 m8, havent come across that 1 yet. 

I can probably include a few 2 mins+, in fact i may have to if i cant find many 1 minutes

17 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Oh thanks for that 1 m8, havent come across that 1 yet. 

I can probably include a few 2 mins+, in fact i may have to if i cant find many 1 minutes

HERES YOUR ANSWER THERE'S ONLY 1 EU GAME THATS LITERALLY LESS THAN 1 MINUTE...SLYDE...EVERY OTHER GAME IS AT LEAST 2 MINUTES OR MORE.

1 hour ago, shxrpay said:

47 SECONDS IS ONLY POSSIBLE BY SETTING UP MULTIPLE SAVES AND LOADING SAVES IN ORDER TO POP TROPHIES QUICKLY BUT TO SETUP THE SAVES IT TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES...

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

So, adding to others here, I don't know that there are many (or, any) plats that are actually 60 seconds. They are almost always cross-saves, or debugs.

SLYDE IS THE ONLY GAME

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

47 SECONDS IS ONLY POSSIBLE BY SETTING UP MULTIPLE SAVES AND LOADING SAVES IN ORDER TO POP TROPHIES QUICKLY BUT TO SETUP THE SAVES IT TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTES...

SLYDE IS THE ONLY GAME

10 seconds isnt it or something xD

I think Road Bustle can be a VERY close contender, same with Language of Love

Chickens on the Road is a bit longer, but still VERY fast, just not in the 60 second range. 

The quickest the better, but recommendationa of a few minutes + platinums are more than welcome ;)

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

I think Road Bustle can be a VERY close contender, same with Language of Love

Chickens on the Road is a bit longer, but still VERY fast, just not in the 60 second range. 

The quickest the better, but recommendationa of a few minutes + platinums are more than welcome ;)

Best to just look here man https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

The top 1,000 games are mostly 15 mins or less

As mentioned, you won’t find many games that take under 60 secs to Plat. I can give you quite a few up to 5 mins which I’ll list:

- Slyde

- Road Bustle

- Chickens on the Road

- Snake Boat

- Zeroptian Invasion

- A Winters Daydream (Using Turbo controller)

- Super Weekend Mode

- Blind Men

- Memory Lane

- Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet

- Inksplosion 

There are more fun games that are between 5-10+ mins

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

Best to just look here man https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

The top 1,000 games are mostly 15 mins or less

I was looking there, its so time consuming though, will look more later when i have more time, I was thinking Sly needs to add a FASTEST 100% to the sort list or as one of the tabs on the right next to EASY etc

22 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

As mentioned, you won’t find many games that take under 60 secs to Plat. I can give you quite a few up to 5 mins which I’ll list:

- Slyde

- Road Bustle

- Chickens on the Road

- Snake Boat

- Zeroptian Invasion

- A Winters Daydream (Using Turbo controller)

- Super Weekend Mode

- Blind Men

- Memory Lane

- Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet

- Inksplosion 

There are more fun games that are between 5-10+ mins

Thanks for those m8, i'll have a look into them

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Nobody talking about the godfather of fast platinums, 1000 Top Rated.

Who is this God you speak off, are u allowed to say their name?? 

Edited by Optinooby

40 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I clocked that one at 8 seconds ? As long as you get it right on the first try, all the trophies will unlock one after the other! Sorry to say i can't think of any other minute ones other than what others have suggested. Jack 'n' Jill DX took me I think 10 or so minutes, but that's well above your quoted time.