Region?

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

This version here is the digital royal edition. The jp disc royal edition was allready available last year.

Good to know. Well, hopefully it gets a discount someday, since it's seems rather expensive at the moment. 

never played this before, I love oblivion but dislike how they stripped down interesting mechanics. this seems like it will fill that void nicely. moreso.

Just not totally hyped about the bugs and issues people complain about. I don't mind bugs but i don't wanna get 150 hrs into a 250 hr completion and find it die on me.

This is completely unnecessary. A physical and digital stack for the royal Edition in Japan, but only one for the rest of the world for both versions. 

How about adding two more stacks for the normal versions in JP as well lol

And then next year two Korea stacks and then in two years two China stacks ?‍♂️

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

This is completely unnecessary. A physical and digital stack for the royal Edition in Japan, but only one for the rest of the world for both versions. 

How about adding two more stacks for the normal versions in JP as well lol

And then next year two Korea stacks and then in two years two China stacks ?‍♂️

Shush, don't give them ideas.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Worst thing is that you can't even get this stack because the game has a z rating. So you need a Japanese credit card. 

I have the other JP Stack here on disc but this one.... I don't know how to get it. 

There's some people around this site that will help buy it for you, but there was a prepaid card method some months ago, but there was a limit to how much money could be used -- which I think this game exceeds. 

• 9 months later...