Most waited games of 2021 (video-PT/BR)

NodnerbZero

Hello everyone!

My name is Brendon and now I'm going to introduce you to the video.

Check this list with the most awaited games of 2021 that I prepared.
The list is insane, will we have a lot of Top games or will most flop?

This you can see in the video. ✌️?

Heads up!!! ?️?
The spoken language is Portuguese. ?

Did I leave any games off the list?

Comment which one it was.

• Like 1

glad to see Sifu and Kena, both look great and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Returnal and Biomutant are also some cool-looking games coming out this year, although I would definitely say they're not the most hyped (doesn't mean they'll be bad tho?)

On 09/03/2021 at 11:51 PM, nrs1nrs1 said:

glad to see Sifu and Kena, both look great and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Returnal and Biomutant are also some cool-looking games coming out this year, although I would definitely say they're not the most hyped (doesn't mean they'll be bad tho1f440.png)

Kena and Sifu have very good gameplay proposals.
I'm even more excited to play Kena.

As for Returnal and Biomutant, I agree with you, they are not very popular. I believe they will be good games, but Hype is in Exclusives like Horizon Forbidden West and Resident Evil Village.

PS: How do I put my trophy figure as a signature, bro? ✌️?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Cerca de um milhão de vezes mais animado com Biomutant do que com outro jogo da Horizon.

From the trailer Biomutant seems to be a good game, but there is no way to compare it to Horizon.
I am very hype to continue the Alloy saga.

But, everyone has their opinion and I respect that. ✌️?

Never heard of that Bridge of Spirits game but I liked what I saw so far. RE Village also looks cool as hell.

However, the one game I just discovered and am now looking forward to more than anything else is Crimson Desert. I mean holy fucking hell. This looks amazing!! 

This looks like it will scratch that itch for that open world, dark, medieval-fantasy epic that I can never seem to get bored of. The combat (2:20 onwards) also reminds me soooo much of Dragon’s Dogma, which is one of my favourite little hidden gem RPGs ever.

Edited by dieselmanchild

6 minutos atrás, dieselmanchild disse:

Nunca ouvi falar daquele jogo Bridge of Spirits, mas gostei do que vi até agora. RE Village também parece legal como o inferno.

No entanto, o único jogo que acabei de descobrir e agora estou ansioso por mais do que qualquer outra coisa é Deserto Crimson. Quero dizer, puta que pariu. Isso parece incrível !! 

Parece que vai coçar a coceira por aquele mundo aberto, escuro, épico de fantasia medieval do qual eu nunca consigo me cansar. O combate também me lembra muuuuito do Dragon's Dogma, que é um dos meus RPGs de joias escondidas favoritos de todos os tempos.

Bro, for an Indie game, Kena is promising to be very good.
Resident Evil Village will be pure terror, I will not have the courage to play hahahaha '.

I saw the trailer you posted, it reminded me a little of Dragon Age: Inquisition with elements of Action.

Bro, I also love games in medieval environments, I don't think I'll ever get tired of those games too.

Dying Light 2 (assuming it comes out this year)

Horizon II Forbidden West

Far Cry 6 (if things go smoothly and efficiently)

Biomutant

Resident Evil VIII
Deathloop

Sons of the Forest

So far but also not the full list, as I can't remember them all at the moment.

• Like 2

On 2021-03-12 at 2:52 PM, Mori said:

That looks amazing, hopefully it lives up to it.

How dare you snip at me bro! Didn’t your momma teach you playing with scissors was dangerous? ?

I certainly hope it lives up to expectations as well. Initially, I wasn’t too excited because I thought it was going to be connected to Black Desert somehow. Not that there’s anything wrong with that game (I’ve never even played it), it’s just that I’m not really interested in investing my time into an MMO.

However, they confirmed that it’s not going to be an MMO at all. It’s supposedly going to be an open world style game focused on delivering a single-player experience, but there will also be options for multiplayer. Perhaps in the form of co-op. Which sounds fine to me, I am totally on board for this!

On 2021-03-12 at 2:52 PM, NodnerbZero said:

Bro, for an Indie game, Kena is promising to be very good.
Resident Evil Village will be pure terror, I will not have the courage to play hahahaha '.

I saw the trailer you posted, it reminded me a little of Dragon Age: Inquisition with elements of Action.

Bro, I also love games in medieval environments, I don't think I'll ever get tired of those games too.

I will definitely keep my ear to the ground for more Kena news. I’m always interested in finding new indie gems, and from what I saw above it looks promising so far.

I totally agree about the DA: Inquisition vibes too. The trailer has some shots that hint at some possible political intrigue between different groups and factions - bringing to mind games like Dragon Age, The Witcher, Greedfall etc.

And once again, the combat, particularly the melee move sets, looks incredibly similar to some of the fighting in Dragon’s Dogma. Except where Dragon’s Dogma was a bit more fantasy-like, the combat in this one (particular between the human enemies) looks to have a much more realistic feel - frantic, fast-paced, and totally brutal. Just look at all the blood splattering every time a sword connects with the flesh of the enemy haha. Damn!

Hopefully this ends up being just as good as it looks, because as it is right now I can say this is totally up my alley. I’m a huge sucker for any kind of medieval-fantasy/historical epic/swords & sandals type of games, movies, and TV. I never seem to tire of it. ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Alguns não estão saindo este ano. Mas, do topo da minha cabeça, estou ansioso para

Ratchet and Clank

Intergrade FFVII R

Balan Wonderland

Cris Tales

Casa das cinzas

Legado de Hogwarts

Kena

Lego Star Wars

Neptunia Reverse

Resident Evil Village

Resistência do terminador aprimorada

Horizon II

I was going to mention the Hogwarts Legacy in my video, but it would be too long and I didn't want to risk extending the video any further. ?

Too bad it was postponed to 2022, but if they were going to release a game the size of Harry Potter the way they launched Cyberpunk, it's better to postpone than launching a flawed game.

12 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Como você ousa atirar em mim mano! Sua mãe não te ensinou que brincar com tesouras era perigoso?1f601.png

Eu certamente espero que corresponda às expectativas também. Inicialmente, eu não estava muito animado porque pensei que seria conectado a Black Desert de alguma forma. Não que haja algo de errado com esse jogo (eu nunca joguei), é que não estou realmente interessado em investir meu tempo em um MMO.

No entanto, eles confirmaram que não será um MMO. Supostamente, será um jogo de estilo de mundo aberto focado em oferecer uma experiência para um jogador, mas também haverá opções para multijogador. Talvez na forma de co-op. O que parece bom para mim, estou totalmente de acordo com isso!

Eu definitivamente vou manter meu ouvido no chão para mais notícias de Kena. Estou sempre interessado em encontrar novas joias indie e, pelo que vi acima, parece promissor até agora.

Eu concordo totalmente com as vibrações DA: Inquisição também. O trailer tem algumas fotos que sugerem uma possível intriga política entre diferentes grupos e facções - trazendo à mente jogos como Dragon Age, The Witcher, Greedfall etc.

E mais uma vez, o combate, particularmente os conjuntos de movimentos corpo a corpo, parecem incrivelmente semelhantes a alguns dos combates em Dragon's Dogma. Exceto onde Dragon's Dogma era um pouco mais fantasioso, o combate neste (particular entre os inimigos humanos) parece ter uma sensação muito mais realista - frenético, acelerado e totalmente brutal. Basta olhar para todo o sangue respingando cada vez que uma espada acerta a carne do inimigo haha. Droga!

Espero que isso acabe sendo tão bom quanto parece, porque do jeito que está agora, posso dizer que isso é totalmente meu. Eu adoro qualquer tipo de fantasia medieval / épico histórico / espadas e sandálias tipo de jogos, filmes e TV. Parece que nunca me canso disso.1f60a.png

The combat I thought was similar to the mechanics of Ghost of Tsushima and these Souls Like games, you know?
Well, it was just an impression I got.

I didn't play Dragon's Dogma, how's that game?
It is worth it?

Edited by NodnerbZero