Please fix the "search game"

5 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

I can not even find the game "lost judgement" using the search function so I ended up going page by page to find it LoL. 

Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a built in spell checker for your typo, and definitely wouldn’t find anything if you searched for that because there are no games called “lost judgement”.

• Like 2

If you guys struggling find any games especially doesn't appear while using search engine is using alt-account for example CSGO (who also doesn't appear in search) play the games or get couple trophies and then register both your psn and psnprofiles account, press your alt-account to find your games that you want to find. Remind me if this method already told by someone

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a built in spell checker for your typo, and definitely wouldn’t find anything if you searched for that because there are no games called “lost judgement”.

You had me doubt myself for a second

1 minute ago, YokA_sun said:

wow okay... wow 

I did not even realize that. I am pretty sure Judgement is also the right spelling though. If it's not, then I must be living in a parallel universe.. haha 

Judgement is also a valid spelling, it's just not the spelling the game creators chose to use.

• 2 months later...

I don't suppose it will do any good to also cast my vote for this getting fixed? ? Typing in Dragon Quest Heroes and going to the bottom of page 3 just to find the first result of Dragon Quest Heroes is pretty lame. Searching "Dragon Quest Heroes" (with quotes) doesn't work either, which is baffling because virtually every search engine uses quotes to denote an exact string these days... it's 2022. And as mentioned, searching for Japanese also doesn't work.

Well, sorry for the mean first post ? but it's very frustrating to use this search engine and even more so to see no one will do something about it. But it's a good site and it's free, so I guess you can't complain too much.

On 15/01/2022 at 0:23 PM, Niilismo said:

Unfortunately, this doesn't help with titles like N++. I haven't found any way to get it to show up in search results.

Curiously, "N plus" shows up the NA version of N++ as the 2nd result. The UE version is 15th.

Screenshot-2022-01-16-at-15-46-49-Search

Edited by walafc0

5 hours ago, walafc0 said:

Curiously, "N plus" shows up the NA version of N++ as the 2nd result. The UE version is 15th.

Some more weird quirks:

• "n plus plus" returns over 3000 results. Neither N++ stack appears on the first page.
  • "n AND plus" returns 19 results, including both N++ stacks.
  • "n AND plus plus" also returns 19 results; didn't check too carefully but I think they're the same results as the previous search but in a different order, for some reason.
  • "n AND plus AND plus" returns the exact same results (in the same order) as "n AND plus plus".

Weirdest logic I've ever seen.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...