Mystvayne's Plat & 100% List

Mystvayne

I was actually thinking of getting this game. Is it any good?

There are probably more haters than lovers for this game but personally I liked it, not as good as the Neptunia series but still good, and Mugen Souls Z is coming out soon too.

Edited by Masamune_316

There are probably more haters than lovers for this game but personally I liked it, not as good as the Neptunia series but still good, and Mugen Souls Z is coming out soon too.

I want to play the Neptunia games as well. Will probably get Mugen Souls at some point but will wait till I've finished Disgaea 3, I 'm about half way through that one.

post-9786-0-97105400-1384139748.pngDarksiders - Loved this game. I really should get around to playing the 2nd one. 

post-9786-0-56636100-1384135717.pngLollipop Chainsaw - Not ashamed to say I really enjoyed this game. Maybe because I'm a girl and chopping up zombies while eating lollipops is just fun.

Nice collection, keep it up  :) . You should try Bayonetta, she chops up angels while eating lollipops. If you're going to play Darksiders 2 you should know that it's different from the first game. It's basically dungeon after dungeon after dungeon ... Those PSN 100% are also very impressive, I hear Limbo and Knytt Underground are hard to 100%.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nice collection, keep it up  :) . You should try Bayonetta, she chops up angels while eating lollipops. If you're going to play Darksiders 2 you should know that it's different from the first game. It's basically dungeon after dungeon after dungeon ...

Thanks. Will have to look into Bayonetta then. Darksiders 2 is definately on my to do list, I've seen some videos on youtube and it looks pretty decent.

Nice collection, keep it up  :) . You should try Bayonetta, she chops up angels while eating lollipops. If you're going to play Darksiders 2 you should know that it's different from the first game. It's basically dungeon after dungeon after dungeon ... Those PSN 100% are also very impressive, I hear Limbo and Knytt Underground are hard to 100%.

"If you find any grammar mistakes, you can keep them. I make new ones every day :awesome:   "

love it

• Like 1

Knytt Underground was definately challenging. Limbo I found quite easy except for having to complete the game in one sitting with less than 5 deaths. That took about 4 attempts.

nice list of plats. Bud didn't Bend studios make U: Golden Abyss not Naughty Dog?

That's true, Bend Studios were the developers but Naughty Dog still oversaw the project.

• 2 weeks later...