Fall Guys Squads

Deano1337

8 hours ago, BeforeJam said:

Not sure this makes the trophy effortless to get, but it is easier.

Should I bump the guide down to an 8 or so for difficulty? Or keep it at a 10 given the squads mode is an LTM?

It depends because the devs said the mode will return and it's only limited time right now for feedback, and then they are going to make adjustments based on feedback, then possibly make it permanent.

Just to give my 2 cents on this.  I already have the plat and I've been playing with my gf + 2 randoms in squads the last few days and so far our experience has been fairly good.  She had maybe ~2 wins or so before this, and now we're playing together we got 7 wins in 1 night, just a pity it wasn't enough to get infallible for her.  Got a session with a few friends planned for this weekend so I imagine we'll get even more consistent wins/finals.  10/10 would recommend with friends - 1/10 with randoms/afkers because my God the frustration.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Game is full of sweats lol. Attack me all yah want, game went from 12million to 200k. It’s only at 200k because of season 4. After a week it’s going to drop back down to 30k beans. After that, it’s just sweats who are left. Yeah, I’m happy people can get the platinum all for people to actually earned it lmao. Don’t get what that other guy is saying about trophy gate keeping or that I’m thinking of myself lmao. If anyone who started this “gatekeeping” it was the developers who made this trophy and saying that no one would earn it.  All I said was that the game platinum will probably be less rare because of squads and that hopefully it will stay a little bit rarer because the game is just sweaty players now. Sorry you guys took it out of context.

Online Trophies like these only get harder with time as the player-base only gets better, or the game dies. That’s just basic logic for online games, especially BR games. I’m not making fun of anyone, but I don’t normally argue with random people on the internet, why I just ignore hate comments lol

Can’t hate the truth, sorry... ?

I actually agree with most of what you put in this post.

The only issue is you put this as a way to back peddle your initial post where the intention behind it was very clear as you don't want others to get the Plat to protect your rarity percentage.  You started the hate.

Can’t hate the truth, sorry... ?

39 minutes ago, Deano1337 said:

Just to give my 2 cents on this.  I already have the plat and I've been playing with my gf + 2 randoms in squads the last few days and so far our experience has been fairly good.  She had maybe ~2 wins or so before this, and now we're playing together we got 7 wins in 1 night, just a pity it wasn't enough to get infallible for her.  Got a session with a few friends planned for this weekend so I imagine we'll get even more consistent wins/finals.  10/10 would recommend with friends - 1/10 with randoms/afkers because my God the frustration.

This is good to know I got Infallible on PC in season 1 but once season 2 got mid way through people caught up with me in skill level which put me off attempting it on PS4 as well.  

Might have to give it a try again in a bit, I just got burned out from the game because I put an unhealthy amount of time into it in season 1.

3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

I actually agree with most of what you put in this post.

The only issue is you put this as a way to back peddle your initial post where the intention behind it was very clear as you don't want others to get the Plat to protect your rarity percentage.  You started the hate.

Can’t hate the truth, sorry... 1f644.png

Two setences isnt very clear. My original two sentences is literally what I meant in the paragraph, just longer. You took the two sentences and twisted it into hate without really getting a bigger idea on what I meant. It's not a back peddle to fix any mistake on my part to admit I was wrong, when my intent in both responses are the same. It's mainly to go into more details as you twisted up my words. But even in the bigger response you agreed on "most" of what I said. So i don't even know why you're arguing with me when you agreed on the bigger post, and the bigger post is the same as the smaller one but detailed lmao.

Alas, im done talking about it. DM me if yah want, as this post as its getting off topic. 

Have a good day mcnichoj.  

Edited by SKiL_Clash

Season 4 is a lot more fun than seasons 2-3 especially with squads, I played constantly during season 1 and got everything except infallible. Lost interest after season 2 and just started playing again with the new update. Get a squad together with your mates hilarious. 

• Like 1

I jumped back into the game to give the mode a shot. Just here to say, in my experience, it does NOT make anything easier. I played a few matches and never got out of the second round.

Basically, it has either been a case of me doing well and being dragged down by teammates where I would have otherwise advanced or I and/or others suck and bring our total down too much even if one or two guys in the squad do well.

I mean, if you have people to play with who are good then sure, but if you're just playing by yourself this doesn't make the game easier imo.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I jumped back into the game to give the mode a shot. Just here to say, in my experience, it does NOT make anything easier. I played a few matches and never got out of the second round.

Basically, it has either been a case of me doing well and being dragged down by teammates where I would have otherwise advanced or I and/or others suck and bring our total down too much even if one or two guys in the squad do well.

I mean, if you have people to play with who are good then sure, but if you're just playing by yourself this doesn't make the game easier imo.

Definitely need to play it with team mates you know are good, including yourself.

Playing with randoms will not make this any easier.

I played a few games with randoms and it's a nightmare. Some guys just don't know how to play or they might be children or they just quit (or disconnect) halfway through the game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DysectorZA said:

Definitely need to play it with team mates you know are good, including yourself.

Playing with randoms will not make this any easier.

I played a few games with randoms and it's a nightmare. Some guys just don't know how to play or they might be children or they just quit (or disconnect) halfway through the game.

So far my biggest complaints with squads are;

-AFK'ers

-People who quit for whatever reason

-Genuinely bad players (yes I know this makes me seem a bit rude but damn is it frustrating watching someone continously die in Knight Fever whenever everyone else has finished.

Playing with friends makes it much more enjoyable (shocker!)