Error when trying to purchase The Scorchers DLC

Bawzton

5 minutes ago, Bawzton said:

Okay, I had to buy a digital PSN card, then use that to buy it. What a mess lol.

Yea I tried to buy a game last week with my CC, but it wouldn’t let me had to get a PSN card... whether or not if the rumors about the ps3 and vita stores are closing, also Bethesda going to XBoX, I would buy this immediately especially seeing the main game page removed on the US store, it’s still on EU and Asian stores and also the US you just have to search Scorchers not Rage

I bought the Anarchy Edition a while ago when Rage 2 came out so I could do both, I just didnt realize Rage 1 had DLC attached to it. Those 2 games will most likely be the next 2 games I finish just incase some wonky stuff happens with the Rage 2 DLC.

Are you in the EU? Some new payment processing regulations came in earlier this year regarding processing credit/debit cards. The PS3 store isn’t compliant, so cards can no longer be processed. Unfortunately rather than explaining the situation the store just gives a generic error message

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Can you buy it through the in game store? I had to do that with a cod map pack recently 

I haven't tried that. I no longer own the game, but wanted to purchase some DLC I plan on doing eventually for PS3 games. Still paranoid about the store going down after the scare earlier this year.

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2022 at 3:30 PM, dusk-kun said:

You are still able to purchase this dlc just finding it is stupid. Simply search for "The Scorchers" on the PS3 store and it will appear but not listed under any game. Click X on it then when the page comes up click X again and it will add it to your cart. See image below to see i purchased it on 1/19/22

https://ibb.co/YXxmN09

Thanks!