[REQUEST] List of Easy Plats - 9 Play At Home Games

ooeeiu

Those seem to be the easiest 3 non VR games. Don't forget the Japanese stack of Subnautica for a 4th easy plat.

VR Wise Astro Bot and Moss are pretty straight forward plats so I've heard (ie 3/10 hard or less)

Horizon Zero Dawn when it's active in April is also a solid 2/10 challenging. Just time consuming

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AryanPrinceSanty said:

Does anyone know which all games are easy to plat from the 9 free games? Abzû and Subnautica (with dev mode) seem to be the easiest. How about The Witness using the Infinite Time glitch or the other games?

Witness is a puzzle game so for 90% of it a guide can be used. The ending section, is quite difficult to follow, even with a guide, and if you have epilepsy or anything of the sort you're shit out of luck. Using an infinite time glitch would make the finale section a cake walk though. If you're using a guide the entire time I'd say 1,2, or 3/10 difficulty. Less than 10 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

Horizon Zero Dawn when it's active in April is also a solid 2/10 challenging. Just time consuming

I'd strongly recommend you play HZD on the highest difficulty though. I had the misfortune of suffering my only glitched trophy ever in this game (Cleared all the Bandit Camps) and had to do a quick speedrun on the easiest difficulty to try and get the trophy again. Easy was a complete joke, you would totally destroy your enjoyment of what is an amazing game if you did that. And as for skipping cutscenes....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, baboon_overlord said:

I'd strongly recommend you play HZD on the highest difficulty though. I had the misfortune of suffering my only glitched trophy ever in this game (Cleared all the Bandit Camps) and had to do a quick speedrun on the easiest difficulty to try and get the trophy again. Easy was a complete joke, you would totally destroy your enjoyment of what is an amazing game if you did that. And as for skipping cutscenes....

Personally I did my play though on Normal back at launch, then came back a few months later to do the DLC clean-up which involved a NG+ highest difficulty speed run of the main story. And on NG+ even the highest difficulty it was pretty easy with an upgraded Aloy + gear

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xDevin912 said:

Personally I did my play though on Normal back at launch, then came back a few months later to do the DLC clean-up which involved a NG+ highest difficulty speed run of the main story. And on NG+ even the highest difficulty it was pretty easy with an upgraded Aloy + gear

Hard was pretty hard at the beginning when you don't really have any decent weapons or upgrades.Plus I like wandering off and exploring in places I shouldn't, so I spent a lot of time running for my life. ? Good times.

2 hours ago, xDevin912 said:

Those seem to be the easiest 3 non VR games. Don't forget the Japanese stack of Subnautica for a 4th easy plat.

VR Wise Astro Bot and Moss are pretty straight forward plats so I've heard (ie 3/10 hard or less)

How is it possible to do the stacking? I have never done that and Subnauticas Plat is done in 1 hour so that would be a great beginning stacking :D

Looking forward to play HZD again and this time on ultra hard difficulty, it was one of the most fun experiences I have ever had with video games

10 minutes ago, iSooPx said:

How is it possible to do the stacking? I have never done that and Subnauticas Plat is done in 1 hour so that would be a great beginning stacking :D

Just create a Japan account and re- donwload the game on Ps store

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

Looking forward to play HZD again and this time on ultra hard difficulty, it was one of the most fun experiences I have ever had with video games

Just create a Japan account and re- donwload the game on Ps store

I dont need to keep the eu version on the playstation right? I deleted my Eu version already and am now downloading from the jp store. Hope that works 

Edited by Stevieboy

do all the regions have the same games and is subnautica the only one that stacks?

also is there any ps5 games for the play at home? i dont have a ps5 yet but would like to add them to the download list through a browser if there are any

edit looks like moss and paperbeast has a stack, eu and america

Edited by melodicmizery

6 minutes ago, rangers_lead5278 said:

I don’t want to tangent off the topic, but have a question about these games. I have added them to my library, but do not yet have a PS4 (I can’t until I finish my PS3 1000 game backlog). Will I still have access to these games if I don’t download them before the give a way period is up?

As long as they're added to your account, you're fine.

• Like 1