*No Patches for Some PS3 Games*

DeidaraTV

7 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

While useful, I wish this wasn't a Google Sheet...my laptop struggles with navigating through it.

If someone could copy the data and put it in a less resource-intensive HTML version, that would be awesome!

45 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I've heard reports of the NA version of 3D Dot Game Heroes not downloading the 1.01 patch. The EU version never got that patch and the game isn't available digitally.

Worked for me with the NA Version .. I will test more later and give u details

Just got my copy of castlevania lords of shadow this morning after reading these problems I patched it to 1.03. I know this is a small list, but I still want to get an odd 30 something PS3 single player games and seeing Sonys tactics doesn't give me hope for the future so even single player games are affected great. I wish there was a feature where you could manually download a patch and put it into game data and the game would scan for the patch. 

7 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:

While useful, I wish this wasn't a Google Sheet...my laptop struggles with navigating through it.

If someone could copy the data and put it in a less resource-intensive HTML version, that would be awesome!

You could use the program I listed in one of my earlier posts

Just don't click the download button to dl the patch :)

Physical games that I've been able to test in the US Region:

- Batman Arkham Asylum - No update (but unsure if it needs one)

- Infamous 1 from Infamous Collection - No update (but unsure if it needs one)

- Infamous 2 - UPDATED

- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - UPDATED

- Metal Gear Rising: Revengence - UPDATED

- Sonic Unleashed - UPDATED

- Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed - UPDATED

- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - UPDATED

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - UPDATED

The two I'm unsure of I wasnt able to find if they had or required any update, but in the case of Infamous, it seems to be working fine.

16 hours ago, cuevavirus0 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSWYbfk4KsPqoHEayQ5N50Td4nPiEZWrdoQNFNUUaDjzwJIiaUkairUH6V6sscFp1xLr15FH5KyKPd0/pubhtml

All PS3 updates can be found here.

The actual update packages are still all available from Sony's CDN.

Thanks for this, it was extremely useful. I've now made a complete list of games affected. I'll make a new thread with the list.

Edit: 

Edited by chiba0022
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

That’s what I thought. I think we are primarily concerned with games and the system, but if I am mistaken please let me know. I don’t want to speak for anyone.

Yes it's for the emulator, but it's an easy way to check if patches exist for a game too, you just have to enter the game ID :)

Noticed one or two people here without the DLC getting the Castlevania update. Tried @LucasSakon's suggestion and did the following.

• Removed all game data
  • Restarted the console
  • Popped in the disc and started playing, without visiting the store for the DLC, to see if any game data would install
  • Checked for updates on the XMB, still without any of the DLC downloaded to the console

No joy. The game still believes it's on the latest version and no game data downloaded. Unless any significant new developments appear I'll probably just leave it alone, hope Sony takes care of it, and hope I start the console to an automatic update from PS Plus at some point. 

EDIT: Used the Vanilla North America disc version for this test.

Edited by AihaLoveleaf

41 minutes ago, Sir_TyroneOBE said:

Third strike works perfectly fine for me, it didn't even install a patch, and it's all good.

I download the game yesterday boot it up and it will not let me find a match. It’s stuck on syncing. Is there no patch for the game? My game is at 1.0  and I’m pretty sure this games has had patches. What patch do you have?

13 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Noticed one or two people here without the DLC getting the Castlevania update. Tried @LucasSakon's suggestion and did the following.

• Removed all game data
  • Restarted the console
  • Popped in the disc and started playing, without visiting the store for the DLC, to see if any game data would install
  • Checked for updates on the XMB, still without any of the DLC downloaded to the console

No joy. The game still believes it's on the latest version and no game data downloaded. Unless any significant new developments appear I'll probably just leave it alone, hope Sony takes care of it, and hope I start the console to an automatic update from PS Plus at some point. 

Which copy were you using?

15 minutes ago, elchicotemido said:

I download the game yesterday boot it up and it will not let me find a match. It’s stuck on syncing. Is there no patch for the game? My game is at 1.0  and I’m pretty sure this games has had patches. What patch do you have?

Oh, sorry it's at 1.03 I must have forgotten it patched itself try reinstalling it again I have the EU version got it on November 20th