How long does it take to boost all the MP trophies (including DLC)?

InvisibleBanana

I did some research and found that there is a way to turbo the game and avoid idle kick (see above link). It is slow, but it will save some tedium and a good number of hours if combined with the arcade mode. Just ordered a second turbo controller to get this done, and I'll report back! 

Ah interesting, I didn't even know there was a turbo method for grinding xp. I figured it wasn't possible due to idle kick but it seems that there is a way regardless. It's always super helpful when I can turbo idle something as I can go do something else. However, even if I had seen this turbo method before I started grinding chapter 4, I don't think I would have used it because it just takes too long. I wanted to get the multiplayer done asap. I believe it took me just under 4 days to get from level 0-50. I almost died of boredom. Good thing I had a few days off and some good music playlists to listen to. Good luck with the turbo method and let us know how it goes. It might be helpful for others in the future.  

Of all the mind-numbing grinds I've done, Max Payne 3 is not only the shortest (~30 hours), but also the most boring experience I've had with trophies.

• Like 2

So far, I tried idling in TDM and DM. I can confirm that turboing X won't quit out. It's also useless because you only get 30 XP for completing the game and the game requires you to get a kill to complete it. So you won't get that 30 XP without being somewhat active. 

Last Stand (as described in the link I shared) requires 3 players, so I cannot do it with two consoles. However, if someone wants to try it out and also turbo, I would be interested in seeing how it works. Anything to reduce this mind numbing grind would be fantastic. I'm level 36 now and am barely over halfway done. 

Edited by a3069namebke

DLC you can all get it for around 10-15hrs (depending on skills) and also you need around 5-8 people on some trophies. 

For the level 50, it will take a while. Around 20hrs i guess, we are still leveling up to get it. =) Feel free to join us.

• 4 weeks later...

This dialogue can get fucked never wanna hear it again!

Time to see what's waiting outside for us.
Well it ain't gonna be a warm cup of milk and a blowjob.

I ain't waiting to see who else shows up.
I thought about saying " the cops" . But this was no time for bad jokes.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

On 6/9/2021 at 6:00 AM, InfamousDooMZ said:

are the servers dead? or can trophies be obtained naturally?

They aren't dead you can still find games but you won't be able to get them naturally considering most players are lifers and have been playing since 2013. Also some trophies are near impossible with randoms especially the ones that require you to get multiple kills in a short time because most of the time no one will be close to eachother. Also the randoms might not even have the dlcs that are required for some trophies. I don't know how good you are at the game but if you wanna try it legit go ahead and give it a shot, but its way easier if you boost it

I don't know about others but. Me and my time having some difficulties. Getting errors, freezes, getting dc and kicked out and stuff. So probably add a few hours for the online. Also one of us didn't get the trophy express checkout, this one might be bugged.

@AJ_Radio the express checkout trophy is the only trophy you need 5 players for.

On 08/05/2021 at 4:55 AM, a3069namebke said:

So far, I tried idling in TDM and DM. I can confirm that turboing X won't quit out. It's also useless because you only get 30 XP for completing the game and the game requires you to get a kill to complete it. So you won't get that 30 XP without being somewhat active. 

Last Stand (as described in the link I shared) requires 3 players, so I cannot do it with two consoles. However, if someone wants to try it out and also turbo, I would be interested in seeing how it works. Anything to reduce this mind numbing grind would be fantastic. I'm level 36 now and am barely over halfway done. 

So the turbo controller method doesn't work for gaining XP?

Edited by Incognito_D