iOS Companion App

MatCauthon

Has anybody been able to figure out how to transfer items earned from the iOS app to the actual game? I'm connected to my PSN on the app, but I have no idea how to retrieve the items on my PS4.

Errr. nevermind... I figured out. You have to have your save game loaded up. Moving on... lol

Edited by MatCauthon

Has anybody been able to figure out how to transfer items earned from the iOS app to the actual game? I'm connected to my PSN on the app, but I have no idea how to retrieve the items on my PS4.

Errr. nevermind... I figured out. You have to have your save game loaded up. Moving on... lol

along this same line... is there and Android app?

thanks for the quick reply!  they should have had this out before the game came out... i had my first playthrough done two days after the game came out, lol...

I agree. There are a lot of upset people on the blog. And the app is actually quite helpful in gathering gadget parts and crystals for in-game use. 

I use a Ipod Touch 4th gen to play the game, and it keeps moving me out of it each time I log on.

Is there a area in the game menu screen to connect the app to it, or no? I've nearly unlocked everything on the app, which is why I am asking.

No. You just have to connect the app to your PSN account. When you gather items in the app, a notification will pop up in the upper right corner of your screen the next time you load up your Knack save on PS4. Then you  just accept the items from the pause menu. 

I wish I have the app on my phone or iPad as well, but it's not yet in Google Play or the Apple App Store where I live. :(

EDIT: Wait, we do get the app, but only on iOS and for iPhone/iPod Touch only. Still, apps made only for iPhone or iPod Touch can be played on an iPad.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_

• 2 weeks later...

Just letting everyone know the Android app is out now.

Is there diamond knacks in the app! Im playing it for a while and see not one :(

As far as I can tell they are very rare. I've gotten every regular collectible and am only getting special relics now. But I've gotten 1 diamond soo far out of the 11 total special relics.

For some reason the app logs in, restarts the app, asks to login again and just repeats, have no way of knowing how to send the items, both app and ps4 are logged in, loaded my knack save but still have no notification on recieving items, really frustrated, either the app on iOS is buggy or it just doesn't want to send any items, if anyone can tell me if am not doing it right, would really appreciate it, my psn is mona08han.

For some reason the app logs in, restarts the app, asks to login again and just repeats, have no way of knowing how to send the items, both app and ps4 are logged in, loaded my knack save but still have no notification on recieving items, really frustrated, either the app on iOS is buggy or it just doesn't want to send any items, if anyone can tell me if am not doing it right, would really appreciate it, my psn is mona08han.

I had this problem after I deleted the app and re-installed. It can be fixed by going to your iPod/iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies and Data. After that you should be prompted again to type in your PSN account/pw and it should work.

• 2 weeks later...
itried it, still wouldn't send them it just relaunched the app and still asking me to login everytime, it's an endless cycle,

This kept happening to me mona08han. I never did find a solution for it though, which is a pain in the butt. I ended up getting it on my Nexus instead of my Ipod Touch 4.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, tgyi15 said:

The syncing of relics from the companion app to the game has expired on March 1st of this year so this thread can close please

It's scheduled to go down end of March. I transferred parts this past Saturday (3/3) with no issue.

Edited by RNumbers