Trophy Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

Gonna be the worst trophy due its not possible to manipulate the clock 

What is it that makes it quite so bad? Is it just that it’s time consuming, or is there something worse to it? Everybody seems to despise it, so as a first timer (Automata was my start with the series) I’m curious as to what we’re letting ourselves in for

8 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

What is it that makes it quite so bad? Is it just that it’s time consuming, or is there something worse to it? Everybody seems to despise it, so as a first timer (Automata was my start with the series) I’m curious as to what we’re letting ourselves in for

The problem is that it's random. You have the go through a number of generations of flowers and hope the end result is the white flower, and it takes a LOT of time... Changing the clock on ps3 saved days or weeks if you were unlucky

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

For those going for Ending E, don't forget the Daredevil trophy. I had to do Ending E twice because I decided it'd be faster to just do Route E again than to get Ending E, then Ending D, then play through the game again to get access to the Ending E section. I remembered that right after beating the last boss in the Ending E section & the trophy is not available once you access

Spoiler

Kaine's

memories. The rest wasn't worth mentioning compared to the PS3 version, the weapon grinding is the same minus the Eagle Egg grind if you don't want to do that and instead want to upgrade the NieR Automata weapons.

Edited by viech54

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2021 at 7:02 AM, BGriff1986 said:

When you plant a seed it's already determined if it will grow a flower or not. Issue being you can't see if it was a dud or not for 12 (or maybe 24?) hours.

On PS3 you could just endlessly keep changing time to see what it would grow into or not. And once it was something you wanted you could fast forward again and harvest it immediately.

Whereas on ver.1.22 even if you get lucky and get the flower you want you HAVE to wait 24 hours to harvest it.

Repeat this process like 3-4 times just to get the White flower.

On 4/9/2024 at 11:03 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

When you plant a seed it's already determined if it will grow a flower or not. Issue being you can't see if it was a dud or not for 12 (or maybe 24?) hours.

On PS3 you could just endlessly keep changing time to see what it would grow into or not. And once it was something you wanted you could fast forward again and harvest it immediately.

Whereas on ver.1.22 even if you get lucky and get the flower you want you HAVE to wait 24 hours to harvest it.

Repeat this process like 3-4 times just to get the White flower.

Can't you just use the trick below? 👇

On 5/24/2021 at 1:06 PM, Mr_Marty84 said:

If I read this correctly it seem you are not replanting the pink seeds. You need to replant because once planted it won't change the outcome of the seeds even if you reload your save

This is what i did:

Step 1: Plant all Peach seeds

Step 2: Save your game (you can back up if you want, to the cloud or other save slot)

Step 3: Plant all Pink Seeds

Step 4: Change Time zone, don't need to close the game, leave village, come back and check on flowers

Step 5: If there is a White flower, harvest. If not reload save and repeat from step 3

This took me 2 tries to get a white flower and remember to set your timezone back before loading your save 

11 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Can't you just use the trick below? 👇

Yes. But even using the timezone trick you still have to wait x amount of time for the plant to have wilted so that when you harvest it you can get its seeds. Not only that but it’s far more demanding than the old date change trick on old gen + PC.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Yes. But even using the timezone trick you still have to wait x amount of time for the plant to have wilted so that when you harvest it you can get its seeds. Not only that but it’s far more demanding than the old date change trick on old gen + PC.

What method did you use? Did you wait 24 hours of real world time?