Glitches/Skips recommended?

Guys which glitches did you use or would you recommend trying to do on a mein leben run? I tried to do the ausmerzer one on second level right after the first stealth section on the game with the first 2 commanders and it is very hard and i could not pull it off.  The penthouse one i could not do it as well

Personally, I only used 2. First time at the Ausmerzer right after you kill the first 2 officers and 2nd time around on Section F trying to get the nuke. Remember, it's a single-playthrough, not a speed run. Ultimately, you'll decide what's the best course of action to follow.

If you feel like a glitch is too hard to perform then maybe it’s not worth doing on Mein Leben since one fuck up during the glitch can cause you to die or get stuck, then you’ll have to start the game over again.

With that being said not all of them are hard to execute imo. The Section F glitches are the most commonly used ones and if you practice enough and get it down you can pull them off consistently during Mein Leben. I personally don’t think the first Ausmerzer level is worth doing the glitch - it’s an easy level to do if you utilized the right strats and I’ve never died on that level in any of my Mein Leben runs.

There are also skips for Manhattan Revisit and Venus. I did both skips on my runs but I would say they are a bit risky. I had to practice them a lot to get it down, but then again most of my deaths happened in the first half of the game so maybe I was lucky that nothing went wrong. You could practice them on IADI and see if you can do them consistently, but like I said earlier, if it’s too hard then perhaps don’t do these. Just my two cents, good luck!

I chose to do Ausmerzer box breach glitch, sektion f chapter skip and venus labs glitch onto the conveyor. If you're going to do them make sure you watch a glitch guide because you can fall out of the map and end your run.

As for others that dont require map breach by all means they can only really make your ML run easier.

9 hours ago, bdias10 said:

I just did the ausmerzer second level and managed to get to work on penthouse garbage can, i will try to practice most of them , and see if i can do it easily

There is a better area to sit in penthouse. There is a corner with some armour near the upgrade box that you can jump into which restricts enemies to the left area only making easy kills. 

The panzersoldat also just go under the stairs for the entire time leaving the helicopter to destroy them when it arrives.

On 24/04/2021 at 10:17 AM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

There is a better area to sit in penthouse. There is a corner with some armour near the upgrade box that you can jump into which restricts enemies to the left area only making easy kills. 

The panzersoldat also just go under the stairs for the entire time leaving the helicopter to destroy them when it arrives.

but can you stay hiden all time? on that glitch you can

I could never consistantly do the Ausmerzer glitch, so I didn't bother trying it on my successful Mein Leban playthrough.

Didn't bother with the skip at the end of Section F either (Stay on the roof of the radio room, fight from there)

Hiding in the bin  was probably the most reliable glitch of the lot for me, penthouse was one of the few sections I never failed at during my many many Mein leban runs.

Section F revisit skip is pretty reliable (it is possible to mess up, so be careful, and practice it).

Boston Bunker skip is quite eay to do once you get the hang of it, I did mess this one up once though, and fell through the map.

Venus conveyor skip is pretty reliable, practice it a few times though, I did end up dying here once, due to jumping too far and falling through the map.

9 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

I could never consistantly do the Ausmerzer glitch, so I didn't bother trying it on my successful Mein Leban playthrough.

Didn't bother with the skip at the end of Section F either (Stay on the roof of the radio room, fight from there)

Hiding in the bin  was probably the most reliable glitch of the lot for me, penthouse was one of the few sections I never failed at during my many many Mein leban runs.

Section F revisit skip is pretty reliable (it is possible to mess up, so be careful, and practice it).

Boston Bunker skip is quite eay to do once you get the hang of it, I did mess this one up once though, and fell through the map.

Venus conveyor skip is pretty reliable, practice it a few times though, I did end up dying here once, due to jumping too far and falling through the map.

Section F revisit i practiced a lot of times and never had an issue, buuuttt, i hope i dont mess up, do you know what causes the failure?? Yeah that bunker one skips a lot of shit too, i will try 

15 hours ago, bdias10 said:

but can you stay hiden all time? on that glitch you can

You can stay hidden all the time in the trash can, you just have to position yourself just right. It's been a long time since I did it, but in the right position your character is slightly lower than in the wrong position.

Great easy skips I used, Section F, Boston Bunker skip (use the box all the way to the left to do the skip, you can't get stuck here). Another very useful and easy skip, that is not mentioned here is the Venus pipe skip that lets you skip a large part of the first Venus section and of course the conveyor skip.

Great safe strats for combat, the roof in Section F just before the skip, the barrel in Penthouse and a very useful strat for one of the last fights in the game, just before the elevator leading to the top of the Ausmerzer there is a big fight with two robot dogs and a lot of enemies. Right after climbing the latter, run straight ahead and hide behind the boxes in the corner. This is making one of the hardest fights in the game very easy.

I forgot, The Courtroom, a great strat is to stay under the table shooting the enemies with the mini gun.

Edited by CabDK

5 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Section F revisit i practiced a lot of times and never had an issue, buuuttt, i hope i dont mess up, do you know what causes the failure?? Yeah that bunker one skips a lot of shit too, i will try 

Very rarely, when pressing the lever to open the nuke storage, the lever would press, but the animation of you pressing the lever wouldn't work, so I got stuck in the boxes. This only ever happened twice for me, and it is fixable. You can backtrack a little bit, back through the pipe you swam through/ under, and you'd basically fall into the water at the bottom of the level. You have to swim under the floor, and spam X, there are certain points where you can climb up through the floor. You then just need to work your way over to the nuke storagte room (it should be open), and finish the level as you normally would (there are a couple drones around should this ever happen to you, so be wary. When this happened to me, there was a super soldior wandering about as well, but he was invincible to me, and I was invincible to it).

What a pathetic way of playing a game. I know it's hard, but hearing people are really using glitches is disgusting.

I would be ashamed if I had to use even one of these over the map glitches. besides the game has a lot of skips, u don't really need to complete every section or kill all the enemies in the room to progress. you just need to get to the next checkpoint most of the time, I remember running a lot to escape stressful situations.

I tried to do a glitch once, early on in the game, decided it's not worth it, and just played the game as it should be. believe me, it's more satisfying beating this that way. there's no reward in using cheats.

Edited by mataningo

9 hours ago, CabDK said:

You can stay hidden all the time in the trash can, you just have to position yourself just right. It's been a long time since I did it, but in the right position your character is slightly lower than in the wrong position.

Great easy skips I used, Section F, Boston Bunker skip (use the box all the way to the left to do the skip, you can't get stuck here). Another very useful and easy skip, that is not mentioned here is the Venus pipe skip that lets you skip a large part of the first Venus section and of course the conveyor skip.

Great safe strats for combat, the roof in Section F just before the skip, the barrel in Penthouse and a very useful strat for one of the last fights in the game, just before the elevator leading to the top of the Ausmerzer there is a big fight with two robot dogs and a lot of enemies. Right after climbing the latter, run straight ahead and hide behind the boxes in the corner. This is making one of the hardest fights in the game very easy.

I forgot, The Courtroom, a great strat is to stay under the table shooting the enemies with the mini gun.

Yeah bro, thanks.  I am practicing a lot before trying , i will practice the penthouse glitch more as well, it looks pretty consistent

Dude get over it, this is a trophy hunting website, if i can make my life easier on a already super hard game why would i stress myself even more?? Glitching is not cheating, i still have to go through hell to get this trophy, there a bunch of hard ass sections that require timing, skill and a lot of knowledge of the game. If at least in game cutscenes were skipable i probably would not mind, but seriusly people like you are annoying. Stop judging others just because you dont think in another way. That is being pathetic

On 27/04/2021 at 2:01 AM, mataningo said:

What a pathetic way of playing a game. I know it's hard, but hearing people are really using glitches is disgusting.

I would be ashamed if I had to use even one of these over the map glitches. besides the game has a lot of skips, u don't really need to complete every section or kill all the enemies in the room to progress. you just need to get to the next checkpoint most of the time, I remember running a lot to escape stressful situations.

I tried to do a glitch once, early on in the game, decided it's not worth it, and just played the game as it should be. believe me, it's more satisfying beating this that way. there's no reward in using cheats.

Imagine insulting another player for finding an easier way to play a game, who cares how he plays it? Besides, you shouldn't really be making comments like this with barely 50%+ completion rate.

21 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Imagine insulting another player for finding an easier way to play a game, who cares how he plays it? Besides, you shouldn't really be making comments like this with barely 50%+ completion rate.

WOW, take it easy, I didn't come here to insult no one (and i'm sorry if it turned out that way... bdias10).

anyway completion rate is an individual thing only. as you can see, my account is old enough for fixing it. unlike you (and probably many others) I didn't create a new PSN account for 100% completion.

• 3 months later...

I recently did Mein leben

I did glitch skip on Section F 2/Revisit and Nuclear Bunker, 

Those were totally safe for me and it saves the time alot because it almost skips the entire level, 

So i would highly recommended skipping these 2 levels only. 

There are other glitch skips aswell but extremely risky as tried during practice. 

2 hours ago, theramizahmed said:

I recently did Mein leben

I did glitch skip on Section F 2/Revisit and Nuclear Bunker, 

Those were totally safe for me and it saves the time alot because it almost skips the entire level, 

So i would highly recommended skipping these 2 levels only. 

There are other glitch skips aswell but extremely risky as tried during practice. 

i did all glitches including venus, ausmerzer first visit and penthouse garbage can. Not risky at all once your learn exactly how to do it, also they save a lot of time and make some sections way easier

• 2 weeks later...

I do recommend the following glitched:

* first Ausmerzer visit (box glitch)

* second section F skip (skips the full level and is very easy)

* penthouse waste bin (definitely safer than the spot under the stairs, as at least there's no risk of granades

* manhattan revisited bunker glitch (saves probably the most unpredictable section of the game)

I would not recommend:

* first section F skip (sometimes the clipping can fails, also it's very easy to make a wrong move and make the map load in a wrong way, aside from the risk of being shot)

* venus conveyor skip (not worth the risk)

12 hours ago, Ghost-TeamX said:

I do recommend the following glitched:

* first Ausmerzer visit (box glitch)

* second section F skip (skips the full level and is very easy)

* penthouse waste bin (definitely safer than the spot under the stairs, as at least there's no risk of granades

* manhattan revisited bunker glitch (saves probably the most unpredictable section of the game)

I would not recommend:

* first section F skip (sometimes the clipping can fails, also it's very easy to make a wrong move and make the map load in a wrong way, aside from the risk of being shot)

* venus conveyor skip (not worth the risk)

Hey man, i used every single one except the first section F since you can kill everyone from the top without getting a single hit at all, the venus one is really easy once you master it, do think it is worth it because you can stealth kill the 3 guys you have on sight and the other 2 will be with their backs at you without being alerted. The reason why i did this glitch is because the guy from the left can be on the wrong place and you cant aim at him and the chances are ramdom and it is 99 % death if he moves to the far left since you just cant aim on him. Again, it is all personal, but i trained every single glitch for hours and i never failed them after i learned