Our Church and Halloween RPG (Story One) 100% Platinum Walkthrough

hey, another easy platinum game. you can get all trophies in 2-3 playthrough. To play in challenge mode you need to tap on triangle in main menu of the game. So if you want to see your points you must press and hold L2 and R2. 

0:00-2:21 Complete the game within the target time

4:20-7:31Complete the game in Challenge Mode

7:39-10:20 Complete the game in Challenge Mode without falling into a hole, Complete the game in Challenge Mode within the target time

Edited by dimavankula
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/24/2021 at 11:43 PM, dimavankula said:

hey, another easy platinum game. you can get all trophies in 2-3 playthrough. To play in challenge mode you need to tap on triangle in main menu of the game. So if you want to see your points you must press and hold L2 and R2. 

0:00-2:21 Complete the game within the target time

4:20-7:31Complete the game in Challenge Mode

7:39-10:20 Complete the game in Challenge Mode without falling into a hole, Complete the game in Challenge Mode within the target time

There is a problem I am having the trophy is glitched on my end to the point that I can beat the game within the time given and not platinum it for unknown reason and I can do this all day and still lot get the platinum someone please help it is very irritating and annoying.

I tried deleting and reinstalling and the trophy still didn’t pop up. The game is glitched.

does anyone know the time to beat? Last trophy I need is to beat the game within the time. And it seems as though I have beaten the game within 5000 and yet I didn’t get the trophy nor platinum 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...