Trophy Thoughts?

Another FNAF game gets added to the PS4 now. I'm not familiar with this one either on how different it is from the first four games. I do wonder if the trophy "Unbeatable" there is suppose to be all characters on highest difficulty setting (whichever number that might be). Curious on how tough this is compared to the others if this game is supposed to be rather difficult or not.

23 minutes ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

This trophy alone will guarante a 10/10 in difficulty, Ive watched long time FNAF players attempt this mode for weeks on PC with a mouse and keyboard. If theres no way to change the sensitivity on the controller them its gonna be virtually impossible.

i feel that also towards the game, i have seen great players fail at the 50/20 mode and these games are truly fun but hard to master. anyone who gets these 100 percents are a god at the game

Audio Bugs, Visual Bugs, and on top of that It's the bullshit Sister Location custom night controls with the mouse, you can't even plug in a mouse and keyboard, you can't even change the sensitivity of the mouse movement. Click Team at it again with their shitty ports. ?

DO NOT BUY THIS, IT IS AN UNPLAYABLE MESS!

Edited by HorrifiedShrimp

6 hours ago, silnev said:

Does anyone else think the trophy images are mixed up? Like the Toy Chica trophy image is used for a difficulty trophy instead of the trophy about the toy chica cutscenes. 

Yup! The trophies for Mine, Never and Pond are mixed up with the 50/x trophies. Or at least, they are in comparison to the Steam list